What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Legend Apricot F3

befa

Some photos of Legend Apricot F3
Unique aromas of mandarin-type citrus fruit, fermented apricot, old garage smells, used oil and pine.
One of the rare varieties I've tried with such an explosive terpene profile!
The taste on the palate is tangy and citrusy, the smell released during combustion is citrusy.
The effect is stimulating and then after an hour it becomes much more relaxed without a narcotic effect.
SDC15284.JPG
SDC15287.JPG
SDC15288.JPG
SDC15289.JPG
SDC15230.JPG
SDC15223.JPG
SDC13883.JPG

befa

Damn, those are some danky-looking flowers friend. That's what it's all about. Thanks for posting and sharing your work with us.
Thanks you, a great tool to reduce your flo time and bring a unique terpene profile.
A friend of mine is currently testing my best chem BX x Legend apricot F2 , and what I'm seeing looks explosive!
Thanks again for your interest

The F3 for me, the F2 compound genetics and I'm preparing the BX and the F4.
Thank you for your interest
I have a Durban x legends apricot absolutely love it .... Would love to see how that chem x legends apricot turns out should throw some awesome plants with dank buds!!

Latest posts

Latest posts