What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LED panel suggestions.

Cactus Squatter

First off, I’m not interested in building my own/kits etc. I’m just interested in a quality light with good performance and value.

Sometime this year I plan on replacing my 630w CMH setup with an LED panel. I have 1 tent already running a Gavita 1700e with 2 UV add on bars. So far I’ve been very happy with it. This will be going into a 4x4 tent.

What are some suggestions for an LED comparable to the Gavita I have? No issues with the Gavita I have, just curious what else is out there that performs equal or better than what I’ve got.

goingrey

I believe the HLG Scorpion Diablo X is currently the most efficient light on the market. I saw this on the MIGRO Youtube channel.

It's brand new no one has done a full grow with one yet let alone any long term experiences.

The Gavita was the best on the market when it came out a couple of years ago and tested by many including you to be good so, there's value in that..

Cactus Squatter

I believe the HLG Scorpion Diablo X is currently the most efficient light on the market. I saw this on the MIGRO Youtube channel.

It's brand new no one has done a full grow with one yet let alone any long term experiences.

The Gavita was the best on the market when it came out a couple of years ago and tested by many including you to be good so, there's value in that..
Yeah, I’ve been really happy with the Gavita so far aside from being stuck using Gavita controllers.

Koondense

Veteran
Maybe check the ProGrow 850 by GrowLightScience.
The spectrum looks very good with more 660nm reds than most other light makers. A big plus in my opinion.
Also the price is very good for such power and coverage, it's built for a 5x5 but can be dimmed.

Cheers

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
First off, I’m not interested in building my own/kits etc. I’m just interested in a quality light with good performance and value.

Sometime this year I plan on replacing my 630w CMH setup with an LED panel. I have 1 tent already running a Gavita 1700e with 2 UV add on bars. So far I’ve been very happy with it. This will be going into a 4x4 tent.

What are some suggestions for an LED comparable to the Gavita I have? No issues with the Gavita I have, just curious what else is out there that performs equal or better than what I’ve got.
If you don't mind, pls have a look at this light: https://www.mars-hydro.com/fc-6500-samsung-lm301b-commercial-led-grow-light