What's new

LED Light DIY

purplepig3

I forgot the meanwell 100 24 is also a CV PSU if that would help 0n a 4 string 1 A array
using 1watt led . i also have a Meanwell RS 25 48 CV only PSU could this be used to run
a string with the BCR or LM517 its low Watt 25 but maybe blues and whites

purplepig3

I forgot the meanwell 100 24 is also a CV PSU if that would help 0n a 4 string 1 A array
using 1watt led . i also have a Meanwell RS 25 48 CV only PSU could this be used to run
a string with the BCR or LM517 its low Watt 25 but maybe blues and whites

blimblom

I updated the first post with a little bit more detailed information on heatsink , LEDs and current driver choices

and I owe you the results of my last grow. Im sorry I forgot it while we were enjoying with my friends the fruits of my labor :)
so this last grow went even better. First plant yielded around 46grams trimmed and dried and second plant yielded around 32grams trimmed and dried. In total 78gr which got quite reduced during the holidays lol lol.
with 59watt current consumption its a 1.3g/watt yield, which I wouldnt believe I could get :)

this is my last grow until the spring as the current fruits will last me until april or may (Im not a big consumer)

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
I updated the first post with a little bit more detailed information on heatsink , LEDs and current driver choices

and I owe you the results of my last grow. Im sorry I forgot it while we were enjoying with my friends the fruits of my labor :)
so this last grow went even better. First plant yielded around 46grams trimmed and dried and second plant yielded around 32grams trimmed and dried. In total 78gr which got quite reduced during the holidays lol lol.
with 59watt current consumption its a 1.3g/watt yield, which I wouldnt believe I could get :)

this is my last grow until the spring as the current fruits will last me until april or may (Im not a big consumer)

very nice... your 2nd entry is in the GPW chart....

congrats on a nice grow :tiphat: