What's new

Led (Gsc Auto Fast Buds)

Dnice

Will be starting soon fast buds gsc autoflower. :woohoo:
Soon to come
(Autocolorado cookies DP)(Tha Shiznit SS)(Pink Grapefruit SS)
4×4 tent
FF Ocean Forest mixed with FF Happy Frog added perlite
10 Gsc
NFTG Nutes
Ds Xte300 with cfl
Heater
Humidifier
3G Smart Pots
Mykos, Great White, Azo's
Blackstrap Molasses
Sm-90 if needed
Cal-Mag

Dnice

Still in customs but my second order dp autocolorado cookies and tha shiznit went through and has been sitting in Massachusetts for 3 days never had my beans go there so alittle worried

Dnice

Still in customs but my second order dp autocolorado cookies and tha shiznit went through and has been sitting in Massachusetts for 3 days never had my beans go there so alittle worried

Both of my orders are through and should arrive tomorrow

lotus710

ouu id like to see this! tagged along i grew one auto and is was a tangelo rapido that took waaaaaay longer then they said it would. smells AMAZING though. theres a single pic of it in my journal somewhere:)

Dnice

ouu id like to see this! tagged along i grew one auto and is was a tangelo rapido that took waaaaaay longer then they said it would. smells AMAZING though. theres a single pic of it in my journal somewhere:)

Looks super dank my friend... how she taste?

Meraxes

Veteran
O ok you got them.....yeah I'm putting together a material list for a diy cab somwhere around 2 x 1.5 x 5 ft, is all the wife will allow really. And was thinking about the FB gsc and if its at all like the orig

Dnice

O ok you got them.....yeah I'm putting together a material list for a diy cab somwhere around 2 x 1.5 x 5 ft, is all the wife will allow really. And was thinking about the FB gsc and if its at all like the orig

Yea i wanted to start the fast buds but will be another day and tbh am trying to get this thing underway which is a bit of a disappointment because the fb gsc was my first choice. Haven't heard much about them so was ultimately trying to be that person to really grow it out and see how dank they are for myself (i hope its like the orig.)

Dnice

Finally after alot of hassle today.

Attachments

• 20160203_165754.jpg
    20160203_165754.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 9

Dnice

All 14 of the dp colorado cookies popped after 24hrs..
Planted in fox farm mix temps are at 80 tomorrow will be lights on
(I missed and planted 2 beans in one pot will seperate when they show face)

Attachments

• 20160204_172100.jpg
    20160204_172100.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 11

Dnice

Started 5 fb gsc auto's:tiphat:

Attachments

• 20160204_155307.jpg
    20160204_155307.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 20160204_174711.jpg
    20160204_174711.jpg