What's new

LED grown Sour 60

G

guest1ab

Here are the three pheno's I can see.

Tall = 27 inches ( Done by 60 days. )

Medium = 14 inches ( Another 12-14 days just over 60 days. )

Bushy = 22 inches ( Another 30 days about 20 days over 60. But using new lighting its hard to know yet if this is normal or because of the lights. )

S_a_H

You got buds, maing! That's the important thing!

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey SAH These Look Great. This is just under that LED panel??? Also why do you Transplant like that? Why is the Root of the plant sticking that far above the soil??? I see a few people do that. Also Why the difference in hiehgt? Just the diff phenos?

I first saw this kind of transplanting when I bought BOG's book where he does a raised transplanting and MD has been using this method as well.

If you check out the Sour Streak ( Blue Streak x Lisa Marie ) thread by MD you can see it and his Sour 60 pictures shows it.

I have myself and seen others actually cut the bottom of a pot off and double pot it.

Yeah all the shorter plants including the bushy ones came from the seeds marked by MD as the "Strong" and the three tall ones came from a different pack marked "tall". Really I should not have started the tall seeds at all. Because they go so tall I had to move of the LED units way up above the others.

MD is sending me some more of the ones marked "strong" so I can see if they look the same as these.

S_a_H

Roortokeage

I started out on 24/7 for I think it was 5 weeks almost 6 weeks but I dropped it to 20/4.

S_a_H

thank you, I Just changed Myne over to 20/4 at day # 28. I am using CFLS and LEDS not as much power as you. My penetration is not that great. So I gave her a hair cut and Changed the light sched to promote some stretching. The plant has not shown a good significance of recover on the bottom. If you take a look, you can seee. Any Idea why or how to help her?

RoomRaider

any info on average yield per plant yet?

I would say average for the tall phenos would be around an ounce or more, and for the others around a half ounce or more.

I got a 17 gram cola of one of the tall phenos. 22 plants under a 400w light 24/7 got me a lb and an oz. Next time around I'm sure I can get 1.5-2 lbs running just the tall phenos.

There are some sour60 pics in my photo gallery. I have a really good shot of the 4 largest tall phenos, but I gotta edit out the background first.

Good stuff, smells and tastes kinda lemony, not really sour, but when your done smoking you are left with a sour taste in your mouth. Its not the normal chronic taste, its an actually sour type taste, sticks with you for awhile. Actually, when its in a bag for a little bit the sour smell comes out, but when you chop the bud up, its a lemony scent.

And this is no autoflower strain the in the potency department.

Also, I ran the lighting 24/7 and they seemed kinda slow, they tend to pack on the weight in the last week or two. Same with density, very fluffy until the end comes near. Bud ranges from moderately fluffy to rocky dense. Next time i'll do 20/4 and I'm sure they will do alot better.

C

ChynaRyder

I got a 17 gram cola of one of the tall phenos. 22 plants under a 400w light 24/7 got me a lb and an oz. Next time around I'm sure I can get 1.5-2 lbs running just the tall phenos.

And this is no autoflower strain the in the potency department.

Damn man, I cannot tell you how happy I am to hear this. You have made my night! :groupwave:

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the tall pheno plants are done.....the tall ones were put into plastic beer cups between the 19th-22nd of November.

I am going to pull them in the next day or two depending on if I have a window to do it. But its really soon.

S_a_H

Attachments

• dgdfggfdgfd 004 [Desktop Resolution].JPG
    dgdfggfdgfd 004 [Desktop Resolution].JPG
    100 KB · Views: 21
  • dgdfggfdgfd 003 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    dgdfggfdgfd 003 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    96 KB · Views: 19

vicious bee

How does the potency compare to Blue Streak and auto AK? Maybe a number like 7.5,6.7 or something like that even though it's hard to put a number on these things.

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
Are you going to post a GPW when its all done SaH, they closed the thread in another forum and wasn't able to see the GPW results for 1 126w.

Thanks for the show.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you going to post a GPW when its all done SaH, they closed the thread in another forum and wasn't able to see the GPW results for 1 126w.

Thanks for the show.

Yes i'll post numbers when they are in.

VB .... I haven't smoke pure Sour 60 yet but the cross I smoked of SBR x BS was pretty nice and someone told me they thought a 7 out of 10 for it was in order.

S_a_H

Sleepy

Veteran
can't wait for your evaluation(s), S_a_H!!

the LED definitely produced some respectable buds, as far as i can tell from your images...

very nice plants.

Mr.Meds

Just sowed my sour60. Do you think I should knock her up with WR, DR, or AK pollen?
(I was thinking ak)

:lurk: always waiting for more updates S_a_H!