What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LED FROM COSTCO.

n_d_ledz

Greensand is magic ;) .

Glad you and your ladies are liking the changes! Sometimes its nice to miss a visit just cause 2 days growth can be much more noticeable. Lol. Like watching your friends kids grow up. :)

Rock on bud!

Guys, quick question....are my cheap ass half gallon containers preventing my ladies from stretching? Or am i using my lights too close to my canopies causing short busheys? Id love some help.

MicroRoy

Guys, quick question....are my cheap ass half gallon containers preventing my ladies from stretching? Or am i using my lights too close to my canopies causing short busheys? Id love some help.

It might be the genetics of the plants. Some won't streach as much.

n_d_ledz

I veg under 30w of led bulbs, flower under 2 80w panels.... There is almost always a transition due to the intensity of lighting, and ofcourse you did just increase your bulbs outputs:biggrin:

Can you have the bulbs 12" above the plant for now?

ion

heya musha, what's the story with your horsetail?....using it as mulch or making a tea?

This time i harvested it before it bloomed out. Dried it in my oven on low low heat, then cuisenart grinded it up! I added 2 spoonfuls per plant of ground horsetail! Honestly.......ill never not use it now! 30-40 % available silica in it! Its even good for broken bones!

ion

yea, it's good stuff.....i've made tea from it and used it in watering. you can do the same with comfrey. it's uber-beneficial too. adaptagen herbs are for the win also....tulsi, bee balm(melissa).....i'll run your dryNgrind method and see if it's easier than making the tea

My birds went thru a 50 lb bag of black sunflower seeds! Tons of opened shells.....can these be used like perlite in soil i wonder?

BUSH DOCTORS PLEASE!

BUSH DOCTORS PLEASE!

I dont know why i thought i could come online and ask strangers for help! Sad!

Last edited:

pANicModE

screw in LEDs work damn good.. im getting way better growth out of 72w leds than i did using a fully cooled 150w hps in the same cab space :rasta:

New leds/ first try

New leds/ first try

Tell me about it dude! Yet i tell my wife costco never ceases to amaze me in both good and bad aspects! Maybe i should have a mod move this into a grow thread? My internet manners are rough and naieve!

Got some heavy og in my stables i think or at least indica dom

These bottom bottoms turning yellow.....
Should i be concerned? Cause im not!this plant must be a heavy feeder!

Kitty kitty knows dank when she smells it! Ace mixed pack has dank in dem dere hills!
Thx cannabiogen and ace/ dubi for directing me to my own personal nirvana!

Everyone of the mixed pack are imho ready for a 14/10 streeeeetch! Then see whats what! May is my birthday so i hope to have more genetics to play with from the guys in spain(ace) i ordered the mangoiche kush for shits and giggles, wanna run zamadelica andfeel its def worth anyones time after the threads ive sern here on zamaldelica!
Then id like to steer towards high potency 14 week sativas for my final couple packs. 2017 has been really good so far, id like to use my good juju to put out massive flowers!

Big dude approved!

Big dude approved!

Big dude the akita says its good time to put out lots of ace/cannabiogen gear!

Attachments

• 0427171533.jpg
    0427171533.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 0427171533a.jpg
    0427171533a.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Latest posts