What's new

Lebanon's Bekaa Valley Ramps Up Hashish Production

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Always nice to hear that our dollars go to support people who believe their god is so much better than the other fellow's gods that killing the other fellow would be (somehow) okay with their god. Peace, love, joy mixed with religious hatred and a healthy helping of hypocrisy always makes life interesting. I'm sure that Hezbollah justifies slinging dope for God with quotations directly from scripture that say selling dope to Christians and Jews is part of Mohammed's big plan for pan-Islamic love.

J

jingles

Lebanese is my all time favourite hash, the red type over the blonde, Back in the 80s we used to get 250 gram bars of sticky red leb sporting the muslin press familiar with this type. Hope some more makes it over here..:tree:

demasoni

villagers toting new brand automatics with launchers and your neighbor and you share a cannabis field.. don't fuck with them they don't fuck with you sounds nice...sounds like freedom if you got enough support and firepower to suppress any oppressor.
The georgraphy/wilderness there alone is intruiging and beautiful though relatively barren in areas correct? It bekons the explorer to check it out, I feel drawn.
I wouldn't mind dawning the balaclava and an hk417 drum magazines eotech sights and m203. ride in older toyota suv armoured some, rest of time in maybe eastern european light armoured personel carrier with turret and SAM capability. I'd go get my food supplies etc., full armor and plenty of xtras rigged up for offroad and storage, 50.cal mounts ontop of cab, in bed, and 7.62 turret on hood If I got the $$$ I'm good for livin there. purchase land and build a home using just 3 people bare hands. from standing trees to frame, gables and flooring & some stone, I'd even rock the clay shingles hand made. its not that hard to LIVE folks :) In that kind of environment sounds like your need to take care of everyone, give what you can/buy who you can still have enuogh to survive and work your way up.. no enemies
bulletproof the house and make it blast/fash resistent. yeehaw

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
Hezbollah is NOT involved, the 3 religious groups there come together, the Muslims, Druze and Christians each have a separate part in the growing, processing and sale of the hash

E

elmanito

Like Mriko said, Leb landraces can produce excellent material.

Strain: Lebanese

Genetics: Pure Lebanese Hashish Cultivar
Latitude: 34°N
Regional Maturation: early September to early October
Height: 0.5m - 1.3m
Aroma: Cedar, pine and fruit with spices and sweetness
Characteristics: Early maturing with compact growth, short internodes, and copious resin
Grow Type: Outdoors, Greenhouse or Indoors

Lebanon has a long tradition of producing fantastic hashish, and the best cultivars from this region are renowned for their flavour, resin production and power. Characteristic aromas are cedar and pine, with a sweet edge, and heavy aromas of fruit, similar to bubblegum. Lebanese plants are resinous and potent, and are known to make excellent hybrids. Plants are very compact and early maturing, and can have red colouration in later stages of flowering. Various phenotypes can be found: usually plants are columnar, but sometimes can be round and bushy e.g. 90cm tall and 90cm wide. Our Lebanese line has great credentials, originating in one of the most renowned mountain regions above Bekaa Valley. This is the fastest maturing strain in The Real Seed Company's catalogue and is a very compact plant, suitable for experienced growers indoors.
( The Real Seed Company)

According to Robert Connell Clarke in his book Hashisch, Leb strains can have a THC/CBD ratio of 1:2, so thats the reason that some Leb strains are not so potent.

Namaste :smoweed: :canabis:

C

cyber echo

Bush Dr..
I'm glad someone sees the big picture of things ;)

This has nothing to do with religion, sects, or organizations. The black market doesn't work in such a way, at least here. Business is business.... :]

Scrogerman

Veteran
Mmmm, Sweet Spicy Goodness,
Who can forget the spicy taste of Red-Leb Hash(88-92), Some of the best and most original tasting hash's on the planet, & one of my all time faviorites, Spicy, Spicy!!
I remember it used to come rapped in lanoline cloth, half moon shaped bars or sometimes in balls, when broken open it had an orange tint to it and tasted very spicy Mmmmm- them were the days. The Blonde LEB was very good sometimes too, but never as potent & tasty/Spicy!
Peace..........Scrog