What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lebanizer's adventures in the autoworld

Lebanizer

25 seeds sown. I'm hoping to get 6 to 8 plants to actually germinate and be viable based on my previous experience with the Kurgan strain.

I intended to sow them in 3.6L pots but 25 is quite a lot for me and I don't have as much pots of that size so I eventually used all kinds of pots I had at my disposal, in some cases some seeds have to share pots of bigger sizes. Eventually the distribution is as follows:

• 12 seeds in 3.6L pots
  • 8 seeds in 6L pots in each case 2 seeds per pot (if they germinate there will be competition)
  • 2 seeds in 2L pots
  • 3 seeds in 1.3L pots
My intention is not to get them too big but I understand that with such small pots, some will be dwarfish. This is an exploration really. Anything not done by early July will be cut because i don't want it to interfere with my photo grow (coming later).

Last edited:

airplane

25 seeds sown. I'm hoping to get 6 to 8 plants to actually germinate and be viable based on my previous experience with the Kurgan strain.

I intended to sow them in 3.6L pots but 25 is quite a lot for me and I don't have as much pots of that size so I eventually used all kinds of pots I had at my disposal, in some cases some seeds have to share pots of bigger sizes. Eventually the distribution is as follows:

• 12 seeds in 3.6L pots
  • 8 seeds in 6L pots in each case 2 seeds per pot (if they germinate there will be competition)
  • 2 seeds in 2L pots
  • 3 seeds in 1.3L pots
My intention is not to get them too big but I understand that with such small pots, some will be dwarfish. This is an exploration really. Anything not done by early July will be culled because i don't want it to interfere with my photo grow (coming later).
great "grow plan" wanting to run so- so many strains Thinking of just using 2gallon pots so I can run many different strains THEN pick to ones I want to give them 5 gallon pots run - many be even put them in flower at 3-4 inches tall , cutting veg time , this will surly affect yields BUT will have an idea of what to run further. Thoughts ?? using a 3by3 space maybe 6 - 3 gallons or 8 - 2 gallons ?

gorilla ganja

I mentioned in post #36 a few things about them. Like I said, extremely small wispy buds. Grows like crazy.
I didn't take any pics at the end, but here are a couple to give you an idea. These were in small pots, but they would fill any space quickly if given room.
Siberian Auto (2).JPG
Siberian Auto (8).JPG

Lebanizer

I mentioned in post #36 a few things about them. Like I said, extremely small wispy buds. Grows like crazy.
I didn't take any pics at the end, but here are a couple to give you an idea. These were in small pots, but they would fill any space quickly if given room.
Wow they seem huge !
  • How tall were those ?
  • how about those pots, how big ? They seem to be 6L right ?
  • How was your germination rate ?

gorilla ganja

I think they were about 3 ft/ 1m in those pics; the pots are only 3/4 gal/ 3 L.
I had to crack the seed shell with tweezers, but after that, germination was good. The seeds were really small—some of the smallest I've seen.
I wasn't planning on the plants getting so big. I was just going to do a repo and a hybrid with some small plants. But they had other ideas. I think 6ft /2M is possible in a big pot or outdoors. They don't need or like much for nutrients.

I think they were about 3 ft/ 1m in those pics; the pots are only 3/4 gal/ 3 L.
I had to crack the seed shell with tweezers, but after that, germination was good. The seeds were really small—some of the smallest I've seen.
I wasn't planning on the plants getting so big. I was just going to do a repo and a hybrid with some small plants. But they had other ideas. I think 6ft /2M is possible in a big pot or outdoors. They don't need or like much for nutrients.
Good morning. How long did it take from start to finish?

Lebanizer

I have a very bad feeling about this grow. Here we are, April 20th, temperatures is only a chilly 11°C, only two seeds have sprouted and the cold temperatures seem to have stunted their growth. I think it also doesn't help that the two seedlings are in small pots. I'm going to get them inside to give them some warmth and see how they react.

One mistake I may have made was not to treat the Siberian seeds with cold stratification while I had done so with the Kurgan and still only got three seeds out of 12 to sprout. Maybe trying to crack the seeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts