What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lebanese

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great progress with your indoor Lebanese rcco :) As you are experiencing, our Lebanese landrace strain grows most of the times with balanced sativa/indica traits in their first weeks of life (wide leaves yet with great branching and moderate-long node distance) to later show in flowering a much more pure sativa development. Imo the strain is fairly vigorous for an inbred P4.

Rembetis made a great point to try to understand better how the line reacts: think about the natural photoperiods in its native land.
Lebanes males are difficult to reveg, but it's much easier with females: provide enough soil, hours of light per day (18 or more), plenty of nitrogen, heat, etc ... to help the revegging process.

rcco

Veteran
dubi
thank you 🙏. I can already smell on her buds the nice Lebanese hash perfume I had 30 years ago. Very nice!

@Remebetis
very good information man 👍. Thank you. So I switched my female from 12/12 to 13/11, may be I could go easily to 14h but I will keep it safe. It will increase energy and give more yield. It increases the DLI (daily light integral).

@goingrey

yes the root bound! and some other stresses, You are right. Same thing with some of DJ Short strains.
I personally think that 18/6 will keep my moms more healthy than 24h.
Other thing is that I want to find a good smoke in Lebanese line, and if I find It I will keep it as it is, and for breeding with Nepalese too. So I need a stable cut, easy to keep, with good genes to transmit to the leb x Nepal cross. And the good news is that the 2 rooted clones I have are now reveging nicely. The male I had was already flowering in 18/6 from the start and was straight auto. It confirms what Dubi says.

greetz

image_2104402.jpg

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
She looks wonderful in early flowering rcco the kind of green expressions i usually like the most, let's see how she does in upcoming weeks.
Glad the copy in the mother room is growing well ;)

rcco

Veteran
dubi Thank you. She likes the 13/11 light cycle. If I grow the clone again indoors I will try to flower it with 14/10. The smell is surprising me with very fruity notes!

greetz

zaprjaques

rcco Thank you so much for sharing!
Cant wait to see the progression of the Lebanese, cause not too long after this flowering stage i screwed mine up badly. First grow in 10 years and not so good scenario to begin with.

Really enjoying it to see what others make of it, looks like one of the 2 phenos that i had too. The tasty one :yummy:

rcco

Veteran
zaprjaques Thank you bro. She is flowering nicely, beginning to foxtail a bit.
She definitely needs light ferts, so I give her principally water and that’s all. She is a very lovely plant, very uncommon, very cute! 😍

I an very happy growing this strain, it is so exciting.

She is starting to show a lot of trichomes.

I will wait a couple of days and post some more photos. I promise.

greetz

goingrey

rcco Thank you so much for sharing!
Cant wait to see the progression of the Lebanese, cause not too long after this flowering stage i screwed mine up badly. First grow in 10 years and not so good scenario to begin with.

Really enjoying it to see what others make of it, looks like one of the 2 phenos that i had too. The tasty one :yummy:

Messed up mid-flowering? What happened?

goingrey

It was probably more like last quarter of flowering, everything was looking nice actually, somehow i panicked and changed the ph of the water. hard to say what exactly happened, maybe there was a salt build up that led to an overfeeding.

that was before the imbalance:

and then somehow turned into this....

Oh wow, that's quite the abrupt decline. Goes to show that "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", I guess.

zaprjaques

goingrey for sure. classic beginners hand messing it up :D not like growing in a pc case gives much room for errors either haha, great genetics though, still have a little lebanese bud laying around somewhere.

zaprjaques

i'm sorry zaprjaques looks indeed like an imbalance from overfeeding and too high ph.

hehe, yeah i messed that one up for good.
second run in same soil with the cross i made with the lebanese turned out better.

i wonder if theres a good way of growing micro and organic. already read a bit into it and i want to try it next time.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great looking plant rcco! Such good yielding green phenos usually need at least 10 weeks to fully mature.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lebanese x North Indian sounds like an interesting hashplant sativa cross :) What kind of aromas are you getting from her now that she is more advanced ?

rcco

Veteran
Lebanese x North Indian sounds like an interesting hashplant sativa cross :) What kind of aromas are you getting from her now that she is more advanced ?

the smell, is hard to describe, strong smell, complex, hashy, spicy, a bit fruity (mango)
the Nepalese Rasol male I used was not as stretchy as other sativa Nepalese plants. The other Rasol plants stretched like crazy!

greetz!

Last edited: