What's new

leaves curling, drying out, rust spots

MrAwder

Background: Growing in coco coir mixed with roots organics cocomix (about 20% perlite overall). I have one satori from seed, and 4 clones from a FMS bubblegummer. The original bubblegummer just finished flowering and everything went fine. Used same coco mix, same nutes (Flora Nova Bloom and molasses, tap water Phed to ~6) So I don't think it is nutes or medium. The satori is more droopy and the BGer is curling more and the leaves are feeling crispy. I think the BGer are beyond help but I'd still like to know wth happened. Everything was around weeks 4-5 of flower. This all happened over about a 48 hr period, maybe a tad more but it seemed to get really bad very fast. Temps are usually 84F which I know isnt great, but my last run came out fine. It is getting cooler here at night, but I run my lights at night and my thermometer has the min. temp recorded at 64F.

So, any ideas?

Pics:

bubblegummer clones:
12A5I.jpg

satori from seed:
Kxbdj.jpg

Kushy

Looks overwatered to me and a little nute burnt. I would hold off on watering for a day or two and then when you do water use a dab of hydrogen peroxide per gallon. A little goes a long way. Those might take a while to rejuvinate.

T

trichy

How fast does water run through your medium when you water? The plastic cup my need to have a few more drainage holes punched into it, on and around the bottom. Get it drying out more quickly so that you can get some diluted water through there.

Latest posts

Latest posts