What's new

Leaf ?....MY FIRST POST..HELP ME PEEPS!

3DG1X

this is my first grow..everything is going really good but..my girls are about a 13" and most of the leafs are 3leafers..lol..if that what you call them..so my qustion is am i laking something?

note..the water checks out great..ph is alittle high but im getting ph down today..and my ppm is over 950..do i need to check anything eles..O' and im using ro water.

if you you need my info to answer my question let me know.

i've been on this site for about a week and i love it everone seem super cool!

THX! ICMAG!

:joint:

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
this is my first grow..everything is going really good but..my girls are about a 13" and most of the leafs are 3leafers..lol..if that what you call them..so my qustion is am i laking something?

note..the water checks out great..ph is alittle high but im getting ph down today..and my ppm is over 950..do i need to check anything eles..O' and im using ro water.

if you you need my info to answer my question let me know.

i've been on this site for about a week and i love it everone seem super cool!

THX! ICMAG!

:joint:

You got a pic. Might be ok.

3DG1X

YES I'LL POST THEM TODAY...IM STILL TRING TO WORK MY WAY AROUND THE SITE. THX FOR THE RE.

BTW. I DIG YOUR SET UP

3DG1X

ICMAG1.jpg

ICMAG2.jpg

ICMAG3.jpg

ICMAG4.jpg

ICMAG5.jpg

HERE ARE A FEW PICS..THE SET UP IS PRETTY MUCH ALL HAND ME DOWN FROM A FELLOW GROWER..I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF I COULD MAKE THESE GIRLS(CLONES I BELIVE THEY'RE GDP) GROW IN TO WOMEN, IF I DO IT IM GOING TO BE SETTING UP A SMALL 600W GROW..LIKE IVE SAID IM NEW TO THIS AND I LOVE IT, IM HOOKED..

MY PH IS PERFECT NOW BUT MY PPM ISNT 950..ITS 1700..LOL..WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO ABOUT THAT? I MEAN THE GIRLS DONT LOOK THAT BAD RIGHT?

SORRY IM ALL OVER THE PLACE. I WILL TELL YOU, I CANT WAIT TO LOOK BACK ON THIS IN A YEAR AND LAUGH AT MYSELF.

jm420

Veteran
all my clones did the same thing but they are alive and healthyI wouldnt worry about it.1700 That could cause you issues ,with clones its probably unheard of."Thats a mighty strong cocktail (10 K)"
I use lucas with no meter but I beleive you should be like 1300 maxI may be wrong though .They look healthy enough ,you might want to think about another air pump looks kinda small.
What line of nutes are you using.Alot of us newbies like the GH its simple.Do a search on Lucas if your not already commited.I Recommend reading MynameStitch"Guide to sick plants as well.You will need it and it saves time on asking ?'s
Good luck

3DG1X

THANKS JIM420! ITS BEEN 1700PPM FOR ATLEAST 14 DAYS..DO YOU KNOW AN EASY WAY TO LOWER PPM?

I'LL HAVE TO GET BACK TO YOU ON THE NUTES MY BUDDY JUST GAVE SOME OF HIS AND THEY'RE IN BOTTLES WITH NO LABELS..LOL..THIS MIGHT BE A DUMB QUESTION BUT WHAT IS GH?

AND I'LL DEF. CHECKOUT LUCAS, MYNAMESTITCH AND IM GOING TO GET A NEW PUMP NOW!

THAKS AGAIN!

jm420

Veteran
Hey 3d
First of I would like to say anyone can join in here I dont think two grows qualifys me as an expert .
Back to 3D
GH=General Hydroponics Flora series GROW- MICRO-BLOOM in that order
LUCAS 0-8-16ml per us gallon
Lower the PPM's? I woud change out my res.DO NOT try to add or subtract anything I would try to get a stable base line,I dont own a meter but at your stage I would guees 900 (anyone?)
I would dump the nutes if I had no idea what it is or how long its been around(anyone?)
BTW Have you thought of SCROG ?

make sure your meters are calibrated properly, in my experience EC that high would have burned just about any plants that size... i mean i don't even see any evidence of crispy leaf tips or anything....

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Looking at where your roots are I say things are about to explode as root mass starts to increase.

1700ppm? Damn! Whats the EC at?

What works for me is if EC goes up they are using more water than nutes so I give less nutes or more water depending. If ec goes down that tells me that the plants are using more nutes and diluting the water so I add more nutes.

3DG1X

Hey 3d
First of I would like to say anyone can join in here I dont think two grows qualifys me as an expert .
Back to 3D
GH=General Hydroponics Flora series GROW- MICRO-BLOOM in that order
LUCAS 0-8-16ml per us gallon
Lower the PPM's? I woud change out my res.DO NOT try to add or subtract anything I would try to get a stable base line,I dont own a meter but at your stage I would guees 900 (anyone?)
I would dump the nutes if I had no idea what it is or how long its been around(anyone?)
BTW Have you thought of SCROG ?

THANKS FOR THE INFO! IM GOING TO CHECH IT OUT.. AND YES I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT SCROG AND IM GOING TO DO IT WITH MY NEXT GROW 4SURE..I HOPE AFTER THIS ONE I'LL BE ABLE TO WORK OUT ALL THE BUGS OF GROWING.

3DG1X

Looking at where your roots are I say things are about to explode as root mass starts to increase.

1700ppm? Damn! Whats the EC at?

What works for me is if EC goes up they are using more water than nutes so I give less nutes or more water depending. If ec goes down that tells me that the plants are using more nutes and diluting the water so I add more nutes.

HEY DEFT! THANK FOR STOPING BY.. EXPLODE? IS THAT GOOD OR BAD?

WHAT IS EC I THINK IM GOING TO NEED TO KNOW THAT..LOL

jm420

Veteran
expolde is good ,are you sure your meters right?theres a formula for taking ppm and converting it to ec I may just be stoned though it coud be tds to convert ec (anyone?)

dont worry man they'll get there try and lower your ec to about 0.9 -1.1 for now ...just add more water or less nutes up to you lol...

3DG1X

expolde is good ,are you sure your meters right?theres a formula for taking ppm and converting it to ec I may just be stoned though it coud be tds to convert ec (anyone?)

OKOK..GOT IT..THEY DID EXPLODE..I HAD A FEW LEAFS WITH DRY TIPS BUT I GOT THE PPM DOWN TO 1000 AND I THINK IM JUST GOING TO LEAVE IT, IM GOING TO FLOWER THIS WEEKEND.

WHATS THE BEST WAY TO POST PICS ON THIS SITE? I USED PHOTOBUCKET.COM AND IM NOT SURE IF THAT SAFE.

THANKS!

3DG1X

dont worry man they'll get there try and lower your ec to about 0.9 -1.1 for now ...just add more water or less nutes up to you lol...

THANKS AND HELLO GEORGE..I DID JUST THAT, I TOOK OUT SOME WATER AND JUST ADDED SOME FRESH RO WATER..AND ITS GOING GOOD NOW.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
heres some updated pics..how do they look?

icmag6.jpg

icmag7.jpg

Thats a scary looking root system for such a young plant. You can really do alot with that ONE. Looks like a 1pounder+ if you let her.

I really commend you on keeping such a clean res.

3DG1X

1 pounder? really?..how much longer should i let her veg?..i've had her for about 3 weeks and shes about 5 or 6 weeks old..well thats when the clones got roots(about 5 or 6 weeks ago)

im a very clean person..lol..and in the end i want to grow the best!..