What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lc mix #1 recipe #1 + neptunes 2-4-1

VERMONSTAH

I started out using lc's soiless mix and the compost vortex brews recipes i got from that thread. When i can comfortably afford to go all no till in 4 x 4 beds i prob will but for now i mix sunshine mix #4 still with my own amendments. I wanted to let you know that using a fish hydrosylate for feeddings is a wonderful way to keep them dialed in, from my experiance anyway.
I found this stuff to be much better for cannabis than neptunes harvest......
https://www.amazon.com/Alaska-Emuls...5841852&sr=8-1&keywords=alaskan+fish+emulsion

VERMONSTAH

Dont start your shit here like you do in other threads foothill, do us all a favor and just stay in your sandbox.

bigjdawg

I started out using lc's soiless mix and the compost vortex brews recipes i got from that thread. When i can comfortably afford to go all no till in 4 x 4 beds i prob will but for now i mix sunshine mix #4 still with my own amendments. I wanted to let you know that using a fish hydrosylate for feeddings is a wonderful way to keep them dialed in, from my experiance anyway.
I found this stuff to be much better for cannabis than neptunes harvest......
https://www.amazon.com/Alaska-Emuls...5841852&sr=8-1&keywords=alaskan+fish+emulsion

Do you use the fish hydrolysate weekly or just when you see a problem creeping on? I checked out the fish emulsion but I read somewhere that the hydrosylate was better because of the cold process that preserves all the good stuff and fish emulsion is heated so you loose some of the good stuff like amino acids and what not

VERMONSTAH

i fed them every other week with fish emulsions and hydrosylates. I'd also like to mention that gypsum is a wonderful source of calcium that wont raise your ph! It also helps floculates nutrients in the soil.