What's new

LAWS in CANADA

Kerouac

So what's 5 plants? Has anyone seen or heard any of the effects this law has had yet?
I know in my community planes have been hovering at night over houses and whatnot...lucky I don't grow indoor but I just picked up a 600w , quite nervous to start to be honest.

chongsbuddy

Veteran
cmon guys 6 months isn't that bad and plus u get hook ups and shit. Its 6 months of con college.

are you serious?if you like being herded around like cattle,eating food most people wouldnt feed to a dog,having to ask permission to use the shower,watching murders and beatings....yeah,thats a blast.
i cant in my right mind understand why anyone would like prison in any way shape or form.....hey,but thats just me!

Canada

cannabis has been illegal all my life ? nothing has changed i always knew its a crime if you get caught . And i also knew its Not a crime if you dont get Caught .. If your worried about gogin to jail Dont Do It . If your worried about your kids being taken away from you and your wife gogin to jail aswell losing your house job ect don't do it . I've been in a pot a few times and its not fun . 6 months of jail is no fun . 10 years of taking shity jobs cause of a criminal record is no fun .

Now on the Pro side of things ,Growing makes me happy , makes me healthy ,gets me out of bed in the mornings , it really inproves the quility of my life .. I just feel a natural connection to the plant . I love it ,

Laws are Laws So work the system to your advantage get legal theres a program for that . But get educated 1st and do it right and follow the rules.. Take the money out of the situation and then you will see more vaule in this plant then ever.

shiftgro

When are the next elections?
I heard that the Liberal party whats to change those laws.

Yes this is what they are saying... but as I see politicians never hold their word unless it's to a corporation.
So I would bet that if they get elected we will not see any changes to the good.

Green Supreme

Veteran
I also find growing to be therapeutic and it is part of why I do it. Peace GS

ps. beware the politician that wants your vote at all. Cannabis dreams, only to be broken promises

beanja

you will do 6 mos in provincial , which would be county . So your boys could still throw dead birds with buds in them over the fence.

BCMaster

I have worked in provincial prisons. Provincial is cake (under 2 years), Federal is not something that you want to go to.

Latest posts

Latest posts