What's new

Lawn weed spray ripper

Status
Not open for further replies.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
That is a good result, sucks you were ripped in the first place, but you stuck to your guns(knowing you were right) and now have a lawn company at your disposal, hope they actually do a good job for you :biggrin:
Forget the haters :)

I am satisfied w/ the outcome - most of my karmic ducks are in a row, fed and well watered, so I have no fears in that department.

We already know I was correct - some others will disagree (vociferously), hence the offer of the salty nuts. If the taste of justice is not to ones liking, there is an alternate taste available. Always knew some haters were gonna hate, but to hate a brother for putting the screws to a ripper, that gives me pause.
I think it'd be more legitimate if you had evidence rather than hearsay..you should invest in one of those cheapo surveillance cameras...for all anyone knows at this point, you could have just gotten a guy fired because he was late on his rounds because he went to go get a coffee that morning..

Think Green

I agree with MFT....your definitely not cool headed & prolly made a mistake...if you even had plants stolen....or even grow at all.

TG

I think it'd be more legitimate if you had evidence rather than hearsay..you should invest in one of those cheapo surveillance cameras...for all anyone knows at this point, you could have just gotten a guy fired because he was late on his rounds because he went to go get a coffee that morning..
Please stop repeating that mantra of "for all anyone knows".

I know - he knows - the company knows.

So many lawyers ready to step up and defend the indefensible. There was no fucking mistake, the wrong person wasn't hounded, there is NO possibility that anyone else took those plants.

PERIOD.

Fuck - get off the boat, clap for the little guy that got screwed and fought back, not for the scumbag thief that got caught because he was a fucking thief.

OK? Please?

Piss me off - call a fucking waaaaaaambulance for a thief that got his. If I'd caught him personally, I'd have cracked his fucking head.

I'm gonna ask admins to close this thread - enough thief fans here to sour my appetite for sharing. The rest of our brothers and sisters will understand.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Stop and think...your responses create some of your problems. I'm not closing this for you, I'm closing it because you can't stop giving people excuses to respond to your insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts