What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Law & Order" does MMJ

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
So... Still haven't found a link to this.

Would someone post the season and episode number of this please? Thanks so much.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes yes please if anyone has a youtube or any link to this.

I believe it was edited out ( censored ) here in southwest Fla. I mean over there in sw fla
drinks.gif

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL Cute. :)

Seriously though, anyone find a clip of this? Would love to e-mail it around if it's a small enough size. (Can make it smaller if need be... I run linux after all. LOL)

Agree, I would too. This is one that everybody should see

Ok, this link is working as of this post:

hxxp://www.tubeplus.me/movie/1085641/Law_and_Order/season_20/episode_7/Boy_Gone_Astray

I don't want to direct link this so replace xx in the URL.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Awesome! :) Thanks a bunch!

Can't remember if videodownloader (firefox plugin) will work with that site or not. Dunno about anyone else but I don't sign up for many websites at all. :)

(edit:apparently the video from the link I listed was malicious to windoze users...? Link removed, I'll upload the correct torrent file later. )
:)

Last edited:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It wants to make changes to my computer. Is it safe to do?

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
See... I don't have these issues because I run everything under linux.

It's finished... I'm going to chop the video when I get a chance and upload just the clip. I guarantee the clip will be clean... that's for sure.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Grab it before it gets taken down... eh? :)

Absolutely no idea how long that account or the video link will last(edit: was that about 5 minutes?). :tiphat: Youtube, DMCA butt-pirates and any other yokel who believes I shouldn't be able to clip that and repost.... can all :moon: LOL

:tiphat:

edit: non-working links removed...

Last edited:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn it, gone before I could even see it. What now?

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
LOL

Yep ;)

Here's a private link for a bit... (edit: removed because it doesn't work) It's a magnet link so copy and paste into your favorite torrent proggy.

Grab it while you can. ;)

Last edited:

dalilguy

"Law & Order" does MMJ

Those parts did not exist in Fla. Watched it several times and never saw any mention of cannabis at all.

Kind of like over 10,000 people going to hear Dr Paul speak at Berkeley and ZERO mention of it on televsion. Whoo boy is this placed screwed.

Maybe its more about your cable provider... Know plenty of folks who saw it that night down in the great south :joint: :tiphat:

As far as 10 stores for 10 lights and driving across town.. Guess it depends the area but maybe there is more to the story with the list of drugs you said them folks are on :laughing:

With 350 hydro stores in the south.. There is no driving across town for goodies, maybe across the street lmao.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
That torrent file needs a few trackers added to it. Once you add it, add a few trackers like...

udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80
udp://tracker.istole.it:80

Gotta say I'm new to this torrent thing... any help would be appreciated. File is only 54MB

If you ever have to ask this question and are not sure the answer, then the answer is always no.

^ This

Make changes to your computer, from a web page? Fuck no! And unless you're specifically installing software yourself, always no!

I didn't get any such warning but I'm running Linux also so I just got streaming video right like you'd expect. If I would have I obviously would have never posted the link in the first place and if I could edit my posts I'd remove it now. I only posted a link because I didn't want to be a dick and simply verify the episode in question without making an attempt to be useful and actually find the video. In hindsight, I kinda say fuck me.

Not to derail this into a security thread but if you got a prompt to make changes to your computer as a result of a webpage visit let me ask this. You have Java disabled in your web browser, right? (not Javascript, Java.) And you've already gone to the Adobe/Macromedia website and configured your Flash settings to never store "Flash" cookies on your computer, right? Those 2 things right there will eliminate most unexpected things from ever happening as a result of a webpage visit.

To be honest most people don't even know Flash has settings, probably because you can only access them through the Adobe/Macromedia website itself. While you're at it I'd also refuse Flash the ability to access your web camera and microphone (unless you have a specific reason otherwise.)

Nobody tries to be more careful about this shit than I do and I apologize profusely if that turned out to be a serious unsavory site (other than having copyrighted video of course). I had no indication of an issue but again that could be because I'm on a Linux system that's configured tight and using TOR. Hell the reason I didn't even direct link is because I didn't want the referrer to be a cannabis site!

That having been said, web pages should not be asking to install software! Please double check your browser settings as mentioned above. And as the wise and worldly Hydro-Soil says... Stay Safe!

~TheProf

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It installed a weird "v grabber" on one of our other computers , both firefox and microsoft. Deleted them.

Dang, really wanted to at least get it saved on the computer while we figure out how to diseminate it to whom we like :)