What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Latitude 30 bagseeds

steasy88

Lmao I've got a Staffordshire bull terrier that loves eating leaves plants and buds I've already lost 4 babies and 3 quit big plants this year to her all the best on this year grow

J. Crowe

thats funny about your dog eating leafs
did it have any effect on him?
/i found out the hard way that my dog will take buds and chew them if you hold them out to her
luckily she dosent show any interest in the growing plants
I don't think they have any effect on him.
Back in March he uprooted a few seedling I had just planted, so that was it. It's funny..I used to use the kennel to keep him isolated...and especially if I was doing something outside and didn't need his "help".
He loves picking up tools or supplies that I'm using and running off. It's kind of funny/NOT funny when I have to chase him down to get a tool back...and of course he thinks everything is just a game... it's easier to keep the plants in the kennel and him outside. LMAO

no worries about the pics,man
the plants look great and you should pull down some nice bud
is there another plant in the picture?
like in the lower right, it looks like a smaller plant that isnt in flower yet?

No that's an offshoot branch of the big one..There IS another plant just on the left side of the picture that is smaller...I think I planted it in May.

J. Crowe

Lmao I've got a Staffordshire bull terrier that loves eating leaves plants and buds I've already lost 4 babies and 3 quit big plants this year to her all the best on this year grow

He tries my patience sometimes. I lost 2 seedlings to him this years and that's when I decided to use the kennel for plants.
He's a real piece of work! He's about 18 months old in this picture from a few months ago.

Message_1483817902312_zpsfoxzka08.jpg

J. Crowe

Yea, you did right yanking them. Always good to make room for better subjects waiting in the background..

Agreed. Especially working the way we do, with bagseeds.

Sorry for the multiple posts, fam...for some reason I can't multi quote yet.. Gotta get my post count up, I guess...and I'm not a big talker..could take a while.

J. Crowe

Hey Spliffs...Thanks for the tip you sent me... I can not give rep to anyone, I can't multi quote and I can't edit my posts...but I understand your point and I guess someday I'll be able....if I put up with this aggravation long enough. :)

ManyManySpliffs

Hey Spliffs...Thanks for the tip you sent me... I can not give rep to anyone, I can't multi quote and I can't edit my posts...but I understand your point and I guess someday I'll be able....if I put up with this aggravation long enough. :)

Oh yeah, you do need 50 posts to get some features activated. That's super easy to do but require browsing, reading and commenting on other's posts. You'll get there in no time.

J. Crowe

Is ur dog a Weimaraner he's lovely good use of the dog kennel I think I will have to use one in the future

Yup..He's a Weim...I've owned 10 in my life...Sometimes 3 at a time. Never owned another breed.
They're a handful when they're young and they definitely aren't for everyone, but they make great companions as they mature. HIGHLY intelligent and affectionate.

steasy88

Wow that's a lot of dogs i would love to own one some day I know this is off subject but can any one help me out with stretching and how to minimise it cause my skunk#1 is really leggy.

J. Crowe

Wow that's a lot of dogs i would love to own one some day I know this is off subject but can any one help me out with stretching and how to minimise it cause my skunk#1 is really leggy.

I suggest topping and then topping again in a couple of weeks. It forces the plant to fill in by redirecting the growth...Ask around, though. Others may have different experience/opinions.

J. Crowe

Thanks I was thinking about topping it myself but there about a foot and half tall would it still work
sure. You can top any time, really, except when they are flowering. By the time they flower there's no point in topping as there isn't enough time left to have an effect.
I have one that was getting "leggy" and I topped it twice about 2 weeks apart. I mean, ask around, maybe there is something I don't know, but I've been doing this off and on since the 70's. :tiphat:

steasy88

Gonna give it ago hopefully it starts to bush out for me I don't really grow from seed and its the only one that's leggy the rest are bushes for me lol not like the monsters I've seen on here thanks for the help :tiphat: