What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Latex gloves

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
i noticed this as well with the thin walmart gloves....now i get some nice automotive gloves they are thicker and more split resistant...god knows how many time the cheap walmart gloves rip up and leave your fingers exposed..

i also heard from a friend that fingerprints dont show up on cardboard or tyvek? havent tested out his theory lol...

true, but if you use any tape....

a thin layer of silicone or fingernail top coat works well also
the top coat is the "clear coat" stuff that makes yer girls nails shiny

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bandaids work too :good: So seemingly innocent :bigeye: :thinking:

Even more so when out in public because you only need them on certain fingers ;)

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Yeah 2 gloves and your good i notice this a while ago, in Florida we went as far as erasing the serial numbers of lights and checking for bugs in all equipment and store unites.... Sometimes being paranoid can be a good thing..

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
when are we spose to be wearing gloves again??? is the idea not to leave prints in the grow environment, when not liiving in with the crop?:)

There was a seperate thread that i posted about this...
The beauty of latex/nitrile gloves is that they are disposable, but unfortunately they leave prints, so what is a security concious weed wrangler to do? Double bagging (using two gloves) may work for some, but alas, is not entirely foolproof. A tried and true method is to get thin/fine cotton gloves (check the beauty and/or skin care section of walmart) and wear these gloves UNDER your latex/nitrile gloves- and presto! No more prints! The cotton gloves also allow you to wear the disposable gloves COMFORTABLY for long periods of time!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Fire...gloves and other plastic waste help cover up the smell of burning roots, leaves, stems, not to mention the pounds of extracted trim you have lying around waiting for that " second run" that you will never be hard up enough to run unless you get popped with enough leftovers to get you hard time..... Yeah, I know burning plastic is bad, might keep you out of prison tho...