What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Late Planting...Yield ?.

P

powerrobbie

Nice looking plants, seems like you had a real good season eh? Congrats. I really like the colours. I wish I could still have plants out, my season ended awhile ago.

Endur

Veteran
Very nice turn out ! Cooler temps turn em purp ?

What up CFL_Grow,
I don't think the cool temps really turned them colors. I think it's the genetics, only because, there are green phenos planted in the same spot. I think the cooler nights, possibly helped a little.
thanks for stopping by
Peace
Endur

Dr_Tre

Endur, great job, mate!:respect:
Honestly, in the beginning I didn't think you would grow so beautiful plants.You got a green hand, man!Congrats!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah looks good. ive had over an ounce from seed planted in july before. with yours the close spacing will have had an effect on yield because the plants were competing for space and light.

enjoy!

VG

A

argoagro

yeah looks good. ive had over an ounce from seed planted in july before. with yours the close spacing will have had an effect on yield because the plants were competing for space and light.

enjoy!

VG

Solid post. I got between an eighth on a runt, to 16g on my biggest one, Everything was gravy but I used containers, I know I could have gotten twice that EASY from my good dirt spots.

mdk ktm

That is pretty damn cool, now you have a qp of some homegrown headstash! Wish I had some right now. How does it taste?

Endur

Veteran
Thanks for all the awesome replies. I don't know how these taste, but sure smell up the 3 car garage they are drying in. lol
I should have some dry/trimmed pictures posted later this week.
peace
Endur