What's new

Last time you went without smoking pot: How long did it last? (Survey)

Last time you went without smoking pot: How long did it last? (Survey)

• <30 Days

Votes: 35 38.9%
  • 30 -> 60 Days (8 weeks)

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • 60 (2 months) -> 120 Days (4 months)

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • >120 days (16 weeks)

Votes: 33 36.7%

• Total voters

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
In 1999 I had to abstain to take a pre-employment drug screen...waited thirty days..took test..went home and smoked..spent the entire night noiding out I was gonna have to retest...late 80's early 90's while in the army I did most of my tour w out herb..call it 2.5 years without...other than those two periods been going strong since mid eighties...

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm kind of taking a break now. Every year my main guy here in Bogota goes back to Santa Marta for Christmas and New Year. He comes back next week so my break won't be too long. I just finished a nice sample (not from him) and I really like to break anyway so it's no big deal. New Years day we went to one of my wife's Aunts house in a really bad part of town. After lunch I went to the little park close to the Aunts house for a cig and saw some gangster wannabes rolling big joints out in the open. A normal gringo would never even be caught dead in this park but I walked up to them and asked in my broken Spanish if I could buy one of the joints. They were shocked but cool and gave me one laughing at my accent, I hung out with them for a few smoking my cig while they asked me questions like "do you know where you are and are you crazy? I told them who's house I was visiting and that I was married to her niece and they became very friendly, like they were concerned about the Aunt finding out about their weed consumption. I told them don't worry that I would say nothing and I took off before they could offer me some coke. I got home and unwrapped the joint only to find a bunch of seed and stem. It smelled ok but looked like shit, I ended up throwing it away. I can wait.

vostok

Veteran
Thats me at 30 day holiday
just to restore my thc? levels ...lol
2-3 times a year is good
even got one coming up post Xmases and new year

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
Did you have a drug test at MEPS or anything?

i was army and they said that they drug tested at the MEP station. i promise you that if they did THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY i could have possibly passed that test, but i never heard a thing about it. they also said they tested when you got to assigned to permanent party after basic. i filled a bottle for em that i thought was gonna get me burned and never heard anything about it either. beating the piss tests after that was just luck. had friends that wanted to stay in get burned and saw guys who were actually trying to get chaptered out not get burned even though they were openly smoking

fucking army

2 years is crazy fuck that man, over

well at least the army supported my drinking while i wasn't allowed to smoke:biggrin: sarcasm on/ at least they were looking out for me and that particular addiction NEVER caused me problems later in life /sarcasm off

fuck the army

MsLoyal

Back in 06 I was in a relationship with a guy that never smoked and teased me or talked shit when I did. I was also having health issues and figured I'd quit for a while to see if I feel better and get the guy off my back in the meantime.... Well it was one of the dumbest ideas I've ever had. I hope to never run out.

ROBDIZZ

I've haven't smok for 2 months and it sucks! Can't wait till January 20th so I can smoke again. (<>..<>) <ZZZZZ#~~

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Last longest absence from weed was just over 3 months......because I was in jail. That was almost 10 years ago now. I have been longer than that though, 18 or 19 months I went before. That was back in 01'-02'.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I got this one easy.. 24 years 4 months and 8 days.

1st smoke was like a short acid trip and I have not missed a day in the past 5 years.

12 steps is a cult free your mind!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was army and they said that they drug tested at the MEP station. i promise you that if they did THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY i could have possibly passed that test, but i never heard a thing about it. they also said they tested when you got to assigned to permanent party after basic. i filled a bottle for em that i thought was gonna get me burned and never heard anything about it either. beating the piss tests after that was just luck. had friends that wanted to stay in get burned and saw guys who were actually trying to get chaptered out not get burned even though they were openly smoking

fucking army
Ya my recruiter picked me up at 6 am to go to meps and I had been doing coke all night...didn't stop them from taking me...

Latest posts

Latest posts