What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Last day of 35+ temp in Tokyo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
The forecast for Osaka is 35 all week long but it seems that the Tokyo area is over the hump. low 30s called for the rest of the week and we should be safe. :dance013: Can't wait for fall and winter growing and being able to turn my air-conditioner off.

It was a scorcher the last few days here. I usually like the heat but this summer I'm changing my mind. At least the nights are starting to get a little cooler.................

Japanfreakier

Veteran
It's been so hot the last few days the tape on my duct has been melting a bit. Wife thinks I'm going to burn the place down. (far below combustion temps)

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Well I was right about the temps not being as high but what an end to summer, everyday has been above 32 for how many weeks now? The other day I spent all day in the pool and eating brownies to escape the heat. I'm actually really looking forward to this Fall, not just for the growing but to get out into the mountains for the folliage and hot springs.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Meteorological Agency says Japan experienced hottest August since 1946

What is going on? Sure we haven't hit 35 in a week or so but everyday is 33~34c and it actually feels hotter for some reason. Yesterday just sucked.

I've heard of people getting depressed from not enough sun but I think I'm starting to get depressed from too much. I can't even remember the last time it rained in Tokyo during the day, been well over a month.

The ocean is now filled with jelly fish, the pools are closing and the temps are still 33.

Wish I had an outdoor crop, at least then I'd be stoked about all this sun.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
I just want to cry when I look at the weather report and where is this humidity coming from? It feels like the beginning of summer more than the end. That's it, have to sacrifice a virgin.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
The oceans here fill with Jelly fish after mid August, you can see hundreds sometimes down at the beaches. Water water everywhere and no frigging way to get cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts