What's new

Last day for Berkeley Patients Group

gtgio

RIP. I'm timezones away but the dispensaries around here can definitely learn a thing or two from these guys.

Jon 54

Thank you Obama you fucking liar and bigot. I hope you rot in hell in the afterlife or be reincarnated as a lepers asshole. Jon 54 :moon::moon::moon:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Yeah, BO has been a supreme letdown... In fact, I almost want to use the word Coward.. When he chuckled at pot smokers during the Online Town Meeting, even though it was the most asked question, I lost all respect in that regard. And I am (or have been until recently) a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat.

Gestapo steps in and closes down a strong business model that was important to many.. SHAME on you BO... And I aint talking about your Dog, BO... But, You Mister President.

BO has turned out to be a massive disappointment. Our only recourse is Ron Paul - but he has no chance..

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn the feds are really being some prissy little bitches...depriving local state governments of tax money so they can sit back and keep marijuana illlegal. sucks about BPG i got my first ever clones (strawberry cough x deep chunk) from them....real nice bud!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Agree with you guys this was the first place I visited when I got my card.. Its such a shame to See good places go. I feel these people will have to go to the black market now.

supermanlives

Veteran
we really need to find a way to deal with the feds. this aint going anywhere good. if we could get a million pissed off people in cali to revolt we could have a start. any time anyone tries to do anything good and even make it as legal and safe as possible the feds get scared and shut them down. errrrrrrrrrrr superman mad real fucking mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

guest8905

that sucks, I agree it was a place you could go and have a daily routine if you were in the bay.

Also one of the best clubw in terms of vending, they were a model for patient supplied menus.

Met some good friends here too, many memories....later bpg,

S

SeaMaiden

Superman, first, we as a people, as a nation, MUST stop voting incumbents back into office so fucking religiously. That's when we the people can start making changes. But we the people seem to have a problem with participation, apparently voting is just too big a pain in the ass for what's becoming the majority of Americans.

Doobie, this is incredibly sad, and maddening.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sea Maiden thanks for commenting..yes very sad. I was irritated, I want to see change, and I think we all agree constant pressure, sticking to the facts of how safe cannabis is vs the other drugs the goverment promotes for tax purpose only is a real key. Our voices must be heard come election time..DD

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Really sad to hear this. I have a bunch of fond memories of that place. Makes me homesick and pissed at the same time.

praisehim.

Veteran
bpg kicked ass ! everytime i went to the bay..bpg was number one... always. I even have pics of your art on my phone doobie ! There was more than one hummigbird picture if i remember.. they were all amazing though.

doob- unfortunaely voices dont get heard in politics, only the sound of bankroll is heard..

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone remember what that place looked like when the started, it was a dump, drove by today and it would be a great spot for a motorcycle shop or bike shop. The place was fix up all nice at their expense and the landlord profits. just a shame...

Rootstyle

First club I ever visited back in 04'. Still to this day sticks out in my mind as one of the coolest spots ive been to. They will be missed, hope to see them relocate in the future. BPG!