picture.php

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
My pleasure Jeff!

thanks you for the rep point and for inspiring me with your great TRAINING job

here is my attemp with some fatty Pine Tar Kush

P1020567.JPG

all stems are ExtraSuperCropped,i guess to switch to 12/12 in 2 weeks or something else

totally inspired by that your grow journal,OH YEAH!!!!!!!! looks sweet at 27 daze,how s that first smell? may some pinesol???

"YEAH BUD LETS PARTY"

"DANGER IS MY BUISINESS"

ALOHA everyone

l_b5f0ad98eea256ce5542348ebd059d60.gif

G

Greyskull

yeo looking good man
like i told you last night.... look at all those topps, cheese and rice!
beautiful my friend

J

JeffSpicoli

Here is a pic from roughly the same maturity but outdoors. as you can see it was much much frostier already at this point outdoors. (note: this was last year, not right now if i confused anyone)

21729DSCF5723.jpg

Brastaman

hey bro. coming along good.
do you plan on trimming any more of the fan leaves off the indoor bush so the light can penetrate below the top colas? just thinking cuz if youre running a 250 and all. Don't know if that's your style for this plant though.

J

JeffSpicoli

hey bro. coming along good.
do you plan on trimming any more of the fan leaves off the indoor bush so the light can penetrate below the top colas? just thinking cuz if youre running a 250 and all. Don't know if that's your style for this plant though.

Im up for any suggestions, you have a lot more experience with her than i do:joint:

I went to town with the pruning of lower budsites. Got rid of ALL the popcorns. Nothing but the tops on this bitch. Im gonna have to figure out how to stake her up, or what i need to do in regards to supporting her. She is definitely startin to fall over, but ive almost been able to just intertwine the branches.
Thats one thing ive noticed about the larry as opposed to the other ogks.. (the HA kinda does this too) it really grows all over the place, unlike anything i have seen. Branches coming out everywhere, going in and amongst themselves. You can really rotate a branch from one side of the plant, all the way around to the other. I dunno its hard to explain, but it is noticeable different than any other plant in that regard.

I just smoked some Double Sour, Sour Dubble whatever you wanna call it SDxSB
And i am SO FUCKIN STONED:nanana:

bterzz

Veteran
I noticed on my batch that even the nugs that did not receive intense light penetration still got swollen and dense. I think if you trimmed all lower budsites your buds will get dense regardless.

Keep up the good work :D and yes stake that baby up early trust me.

G

guest5703

Do ya got fans blowin on her???? Heard that more fan movement can bring more frost. It make sense, if you grew the same girl outdoors, and at this point the outdoors was frostier, its cuz outdoors probably has better environment, more air flow to the plant???

Just a thought... She is looking bigger, nugs I mean, indoors!

J

JeffSpicoli

Larry on the left and HA on the right???

They both look killer! well done. Make sure to take some dry nug shots when its all done

touringfunkband

Very healthy lookin' bush you got there Spicoli! Can you give some details on the medium and nutrients your giving her.. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts