What's new

LARGEST Calyx's ?

Chronage

Scholastic Warrior
Nothing like super swollen calyx's with great genetics brewin in em, eh tom? My biggest were probably Lifesaver.

lol, and i dont mean ur pics

G

guest3871

I like these pics, it is kind of what i was hoping for.

I wonder if i can change this thread to a 'LARGEST Calyx's & Most BULBOUS Buds' thread?

As in, buds that are Plump and Lumpy, and require harly any trim.

Does anyone think that a thread like this would be OK?

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This pheno of Mandala #1 had really large calyx's.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dark Helmet

picture is not mine its donald mallards i believe it is blackberry haze, just a amazing shot had to repost it..

picture.php

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
these are the some of the largest i've ever seen..
cd/sd..

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 15

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Bigger calyxes for sure mean biggest seeds!!

The plants with biggest seeds I had were pure indicas like uzbequistan, deep chunk, china plants, etc... the wildest tropical sativas like hazes, zamal, thais, etc... tend to have really small seeds.

There are still sativas with big calyxes but no way bigger than this huge uzbequistan or indicas, at least in my own experience.

:)

big twinn

Veteran
Based on my experience: lvpk, ecsd, and og all have very large calyxes. Oddly, the og calyxes shrunk to about a 1/3 the size of what they looked like when they were chopped. They all shrink during drying, but the og SHRANK. Ecsd and lvpk have always retained a large size in my experience.

Rolldaddy

@ actech

I don't hate on GHS but I am no longer a fan of theirs. My current grow is my first experience with their product. I have 1 Kaia kush and a few k trains going. Both are frosty with big buds but the k-train has the smallest calix's out of my garden, yet has the biggest buds out of the room. I am in week 8 out of 10. I would give the Kaia another go but I probably won't do k train again.

This run I was starting from scratch so I ordered my beans from VSB and they came with Conkushion seeds as a sample. By far they are the best out of my whole garden. They have good size calyx's with rock hard budz that are turning purple on the tops. The conkushion looks so good I wish I would have done my garden mostly with this strain only.

If you are such a ghs fan and have run lots of their strains am qurious if you have experience with their Kaia kush or k-train

Rolldaddy

@ veek

Those amnesia were grown very nicely. Those buds look super tight and phat. Unfortunatly I can't read language but the pics are nice. You can barley see the stem on any part of the plants because it's ALL budz

Frosy

Is it correct to assume that LARGE calyx size is associated with LARGE seeds? i do love the big fat seeds!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
cannatonic high thc pheno
picture.php

i've grown this clone in several mediums with great results but the time I tried
18 gallon DWC with 60 watts per foot in the winter I had some oversize buds
that I've only seen in fast hydro under unusually good conditions.

growhi

bluebonic has the biggest iv seen ............................................ have you seen the size of the seeds ? ............................ massive seeds

Rolldaddy

Romz,

How many days in is that k train? She is looking nice. I am currently in week 7 of my first k train run. Mine are still filling in but don't look quite that good.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Be patient bro calixxs always pop in the last last days...!
Don't remember exactly for this one KT (who is less leafybud than most!), so i think approx 12 weeks ;)