What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lanzarote

Moody

Hello.

I've been a few times to Lanzarote and know my way around the island, but I have never managed to find weed there. I don't wanna bring my own this time.

Can anyone offer some advice?

Thanks

Moody

On second thought this is probably against the message board policies to ask such a question. But maybe some has seen something or can tell me about the marijuana culture there....*cough*

H

Hazyfontazy

i've never saw weed for sale to tourists ,only hash ,if u cant take your own then u may find decent weed at the growshop in Arrecife ,Sin Semilla C/ el PEDRO 18 Arrecife :tiphat:

dreadvik

Anyone have any more up to date info on where to go and what to look out for?

Anything on the Tinajo side ?

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lanzarote again:dance013:
me and my wife have a stay at lazarote from 13.-24.09.
if someone need something special for his/her plants i will bring it with me when its not to heavy for the luggage. send me pm for requests.

tea:coffee:

SirTowliee

I'm currently in Lanzarote and although my Spanish is very limited I have got the impression that its legal for locals to buy but not for tourists, what other options does this give me?

sr_bho

Lanzarote is the place to be.
But because of a huge demand of medicine, some associations have had to limit who can join and even how much each member can have.
There's no point an association with no weed.
:good: