What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lansing MI, MMJ Protest, Largest in History!

Maybe you've seen news reports. Most of them claimed 800-1500 people and took pictures and videos early in the day before it even started.

Well I was there and let me tell you, easily 2000+ people and probably crowding 3000.

Here's a few pics.

SSPX0828.jpg

SSPX0827.jpg

SSPX0826.jpg

SSPX0825.jpg

SSPX0832.jpg

pictureofme.jpg

FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
2,000 was my estimate also.. Lets all do it again April 20,2012 Washington DC.. I'll bring more meds this time....

Tuhder

It would be nice to see 100K+ people march up on the WhiteHouse steps and demand an end to this madness.

That would be awesome.

These pictures are very motivating, I couldn't make it but you can bet your ass i'll be there for the next one.

1TokeRedeux

I mingled with about 300, the rest appeared to be local residents checking up on all the ruckus...sorry, not buying into the 3MA hype.

They did lock entry into the public restrooms tho, which I thought underhanded and cruel.

1T

Latest posts

Latest posts