What's new

Landrace Strains With Purple/Black/Grey (dark) Phenotypes, Suggestions??

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hey guys, i'm looking for landrace strains with nice dark phenos for breeding purposes, any suggestions? wanting to use it for breeding purposes so i'm after more unworked landraces ie. RSC's Mazar-I-Sharif compared to Seedman's Afghan #1. but any suggestions would be good cheers for your time guys

darwin

S

sativagrower87

i saw a lot of pics with purple yunnans... some colombians especially purple colombian...:chin: violetta also shows purple traits... and other...

E

elmanito

How black do you want to have???? :D

Oaxacan

picture.php

picture.php

Strain from Yunnan province China

picture.php

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Pakistan Chitral Kush

picture.php

picture.php

some girls, all different except those with two continued pics
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Also Sourbubble, the cut we know in Spain use to get brown/oxid colors, she was well matured too.

picture.php

picture.php

hope it helps a bit

burningfire

Veteran
I know you have experience with RSC, here's their nepalese, one of the "indica" phenotypes

purpling/darkness is temperature dependent

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
those plants are beautiful guys! i'm definitely going to grab pakistan chitral kush when i can and the yunnan china strain too (elmanito do you know if ACE seeds sells yunnan in regular seeds or is it only femmed?) i've been chasing oaxacan for ages but can't seem to find it for sale anywhere, friend through me a few beans but i'd need more before bothering to breed up seed stock with a healthy gene pool behind it first.

all those look amazing! and burningfire yeah i've got the majority of RSC's stuff and am hoping to get the rest soon. the nepalese is beautiful mate, hope to find one as good as the one in those photos :D cheers.

so far it seems i've tracked down

durban poison
pakistan chitral kush
chitrali #1
nepalese
lebanese
i think also has some colour in her.

i'm also going to suss out some old school lines, i found purple haze on the net the other day and might suss out trying to grab some of her beans eventually.

thanks for the help guys, keep the hot pics and suggestions coming :D

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
thanks heaps hammerhead, unfortunately i can't see the pic but i'll suss out the website :D cheers

darwin

edit: shit dude that is EXACTLY what i had in mind pheno wise that i'm wanting to achieve in a breeding project at some point. wish it was a landrace (i'm assuming it isn't). do you know much more about the strain??? the site doesn't have much info on it. thanks again mate!

Ras Pablo

Veteran
If you can't find ACE's release of Pakistan Chitral Kush, you should take a look what CannaBioGen ( PCK) breeder offers, I mean Sandstorm it's a hybrid made of an outsanding Pakistan Chitral Kush girl with a blueish moroccan male from old moroccan cultivars, then inbreed for over 6 genereations ( F6+)...in my honest opinion the most stabilized hybrid with Pakistan Chitral Kush genes, also worked more into the Pakistan side so it's very similar to Pakistan Chitral Kush, but more vigorous, bigger yielder and potent.

Here's a purple Sandstorm from a very good spanish grower.

hope it helps

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
wow mate some beautiful pics there, i'm definitely a big fan of charlie's. the reason i'm looking for dark pheno landraces though is for my own breeding projects in the future. i'm wanting to use landraces because they'll be unworked. that might be seen as a pro and a con by man, but i'm wanting to be able to create my own stuff and do my best not to pollen chuck other breeders' hard/amazing work. though i might have to grab this one at some point and grow her out and smoke her just to see if she tastes/smokes as good as she looks :D thanks mate

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
wow mate, i love those dark stems! :D the leaves have beautiful ridges and vigour too! :D hope to one day have this strain that's for sure hehe, what colour are the flowers etc?

E

elmanito

That counts also for the Lebanese from RSC.

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts