What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Landrace Roots Seed Co. on the hunt in the Himalayas

OLDproLg

Veteran
High CBD plants!!!

Very good hom,hey im just wondering about the farmers
getting new or modern genetics as GH crew has passed their stuff on
and that is not really a good idea,covering up or loosing pressious cannabinoids
from the past........hopefully they have been growing their own for many decades..
A pure landrace is what every breeder is after,not deluted with dutch stuff?
Make shure thats what you collect!!!

MORE PICS GOOD MAN!!!
Lg

This is an incredible thread and it fills me with such positive energy to see people going out spending their time collecting landrace genetics to release them for the first time any seed company has seen! (unless Landrace Roots want to hook all of us up with more Americanized-Dutch hybrids like some other pretentious adventurers none of us know about) Finally a REAL Landrace seed launch!!!

Swamp Thang

Veteran
If I may ask a noob question, Hom, is "cream" just another word for hashish, or do those two variants merely look alike despite being produced by different methods ?

Great thread, by the way. I hope you guys are associated with the landrace seed vendor World of Seeds, so that hopefully some of the fine genetics you pick up out there in Yeti-land eventually finds its way to the open market where growers like me can cultivate and then taste some fine Himalayan weed.

hom

Veteran
If I may ask a noob question, Hom, is "cream" just another word for hashish, or do those two variants merely look alike despite being produced by different methods ?

Great thread, by the way. I hope you guys are associated with the landrace seed vendor World of Seeds, so that hopefully some of the fine genetics you pick up out there in Yeti-land eventually finds its way to the open market where growers like me can cultivate and then taste some fine Himalayan weed.

Yo swamp Thing...how are ya? No such thing as a noob question. Cream and super cream are both handrubbed resins from the same plant. They come under the hash banner but have been collected differently. The super cream is possibly the strongest hash I have ever smoked. None of this quality really ever makes it outta the country to Europe.
Cheers for the interest in the thread lad. We are our own fledgling seed company and will have something tasty available in the near future. We want to bring the mountains to the growers and we're currently trying to sort out some legal nonsense and then we should be ready. Soon be fine Himalayan time.....cheers