What's new

Landrace indica, where?

A

Afghanicus

yeah that's what i wanna do for sure. Its a dream of mine to travel and find my own landrace seeds to preserve. Maybe oneday, God willing.

muddy waters

god willing, very good afghanicus, you're already starting to take after the customs in the pakistani nwfp. throw in an allah akbar, maybe right when you exhale off the hash pipe (or maybe that's considered irreverent and will get you banished from the town, but that's what i would say)

z a typical anglo american and an olive skinned frenchman are two very different quantities in pakistan, don't you think?

A

Afghanicus

yeah i'm sure i'll get on well with the locals to. I'm not worried about that. My only worry would be getting sent to guantanamo bay with my beard. They might thing i'm a terrorist :abduct:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
a typical anglo american and an olive skinned frenchman are two very different quantities in pakistan, don't you think?

nay, Pakistan people are friemdly towards everyone and not as stupid as mpst western people to mix politics with everyday life.. I met yesterday some afghani man, when I told him I was from France, he replied "Oh, I hate France, really' (his brother was caught there and send back to home trying to reach UK. But still he was very nice with me.)
No problem for americanor uk people ooverthere.

zam, I've not been yet to Afghanistan. But should be soon Insha Allah !

Yeah, people, just come and visit Pakistan, so great place with such amazing people.
Hmmm, who knows, maybe I'm gonna settle there... PErfect for research and collecting !

Irie !

krug

Hi all,seedsman has some new variety...very interested in some marrocan indoor...anyone knows a good one????cheers