~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Awesome work bro, great read, looking forward to reading more :biggrin:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Sadly there´s no guerrila anymore.
Plants got caught by the pigs :( but everyone is safe and the show will go on.
Only got a lady on my back garden but not even sure if she manages to finish before the snow&ice comes. Let´s see what happens.

the END

Enjoyed the Read Darwin!
I'm with ya for the cause brudah, cant wait to run my Landraces for seed production.

I'm thinking my first hybrid might be Cambodian Sativa X Lebanese Indica... Qill be exciting to see how everything rolls out!!

Darwin buddy
What an excellent read
Its BRIILIANT!

I was blown away when I discovered that you are new to all of this. You have a serious passion going on and it shows in your writing.

You might want to consider sending this off to a cannabis magazine to have it published. The way you explained the necessary mindset for breeding landrace strains by comparing it to an artist palette is perfect.

You are an exceptionally good writer and with your new found passion could do our marijuana community a lot of good.

Good job my friend:tiphat:

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
great read Darwin! only a year? wow,you have come a long way!

lol i think i first lit up in feb of this year mate. so i think i'm just past 6+ months haha, i'm an cannabis addict, just not in the way the american authorities would want you to believe!

all the best mate,

darwin

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
thanks for the support guys :D i've submitted it to icmag too, hope they're interested! hehe

haha yeah indian culture, they are definitely the bomb!

puffin fresh

ICMag Donor
Good read Darwins, like the comparison to an artist and his paints. Brightened up my day to read another like minded growers views on preservation.

Take care bro. :)

GreenintheThumb

fuck the ticket, bought the ride
Veteran
You asked me to come in here Darwin so here's my honest take...

First of all: Most of the landrace populations are DEAD and or CONTAMINATED. This battle happened and was lost way before your time.

Secondly: Landraces aren't really 'colors.' You're conceiving purple as purple and Durban as Durban. The truth is a landrace is a rather diverse population of heterozygous individuals who are accustomed to a particular environment or selection criteria.

Third: Keeping lines pure isn't the end all be all of any breeding methodology.

Fourth: It takes 100s of generations and yet 1000s of years to create genetic diversity after a founder effect? Are you sure?

I get your point and all...but I think you have a few things confused and clouded by pointless metaphors.

Respect to you all the same. But aren't you a little green to be painting anyone's future?

Latest posts

Latest posts