What's new

Lalatorium 2010 (still with a HFH corner)

L

lalandia

Some OD fun...Mostly Ursa Major coz shes the first to go down this year..

IMG_5976.jpg

IMG_5975.jpg

IMG_5970.jpg

IMG_5969.jpg

IMG_5968.jpg

IMG_5963.jpg

IMG_5966.jpg

IMG_5960.jpg

IMG_5959.jpg

IMG_5958.jpg

IMG_5957.jpg

IMG_5955.jpg

IMG_5952.jpg

IMG_5950.jpg

IMG_5942.jpg

IMG_5939.jpg

IMG_5938.jpg

IMG_5935.jpg

IMG_5932.jpg

IMG_5927.jpg

IMG_5926.jpg

IMG_5919.jpg

IMG_5978.jpg

Grow in peace

L

lalandia

It smells like flowers/hashy/spicy...I cutted down 3 maintops today..OMG the fingerhash is just as i remembered it. Very hard hitting sativa buzz..

IMG_5988.jpg

IMG_5989.jpg

IMG_5991.jpg

IMG_5992.jpg

IMG_5993.jpg

IMG_5994.jpg

Grow in peace

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
outstanding show! congratz on the lovely colorfull harvest! looks like it could have taken a week more, did you have mold issues?

L

lalandia

Most trichs are milky white and there will be a storm comming in the middle of the week, so i figured it was best to cut the tops down now instead of picking them from the ground after the storm. Theres plenty of buds left on the plant.

Grow in peace

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Damn Lalandia!
Doesnt matter how many times i come back to your threads i allways find myself amazed with the genes you use, how good your plants look and even more amazed with your results.
I never get tired of reading your threads and i´m even thinking of learning some basic danish language skills just to learn a few more tricks from you northern growers.
This means that i´m getting a bit obsessed with the way you guys work up there?!...maybe but i dont care!
Please keep those fingers green&resin full.
And thx again for finding the time&disposition to share it with all of us
Much Love&Light&Respect to you Lalandia

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Frosty Brother that makes lala happy soon........ :)

Virkelig flotte billeder ven.....

youre the man!!!!!

go mandagsryger

icetoker

Easygrowing

Veteran
øj hvor er den flot din happybrother der Lolli
ja det de alle,men alt det sukker der og så går der ild i det
men sådan er det jo : )

E

elmanito

The Ursa major is so lovely.I assume the strain is not sensitive for molds especially with this rainy weather nowadays.

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

L

lalandia

Thx friends...

elmanito..i have checked every day for over a month now and i havent spottet any mold at all yet and i surely dont hope i do.

Grow in peace

Xhashish

Veteran
Most trichs are milky white and there will be a storm comming in the middle of the week, so i figured it was best to cut the tops down now instead of picking them from the ground after the storm. Theres plenty of buds left on the plant.

Grow in peace

She looking really nice bro, sometimes also nice with some "high" smoke ;)
But Pfff, really dont hope thats the sigth im going to wake up to tomorrow , cause now that crazy storm is here ... hopefully all are tied good enough.. Peace :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts