What's new

Lalatorium 2010 (still with a HFH corner)

L

lalandia

The Ursa is very sativa in growth and buzz. I harvested her in 2 rounds and the first round was a lil to early due to a storm we had here. Those bude are very uplifting in the high and a bit racy too. Second round was taken 3 weeks later and has the true nepalbuzz that i like. Couchlocking dreaming sativa high with no racy heard. As ive said b4, i didnt got any males so ive crossed her with a indica dom Lemon Thai and im growing those right now. Of 8 plants i got 50% males with only one indica dom. Ive saved 2 sativa dom males forthe pollinating. Only problem is that the males and now one of the females are autoflowering on me wich was expecteble coz the Ursa is pure landrace even tho' shes a x of 2 different nepali's. Ill make the seeds anyway and ill try them outdoor next season to find the best phenoes suitible for the danish climate. I have made jellyhash of her and thats just like the nepalhash i smoked in my young days back in the late 70's...Me like very much.

IMG_6795-Kopi.jpg

IMG_6794.jpg

Smoke in peace

Last edited:
L

lalandia

Some flowering plants vegged outdoor and now under 400w hps.

IMG_6796.jpg

IMG_6796-1.jpg

IMG_6802.jpg

IMG_6799.jpg

IMG_6800.jpg

IMG_6807.jpg

IMG_6809.jpg

IMG_6810.jpg

IMG_6812.jpg

IMG_6813.jpg

IMG_6817.jpg

IMG_6817-1.jpg

IMG_6818.jpg

IMG_6819.jpg

IMG_6821.jpg

IMG_6829.jpg

IMG_6832.jpg

Grow in peace

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
very beutiful those ursa buds bro.... now those are full grown buds!!!! ;-)

Your bc looks awesome....reminds me alot of a mix between Happy brother and Deep Chunk....... very cool and indy looking.!!!! Nice work on breeding her bro!!!

peace
icetoker

Ludo

Holy banoly .......I wish I was a garden somewhere in Denmark!!!!! WOOOW the buds look almost synthetic.......so so beautifull.....10 thumbs up Lala....good karma to you and your drying gold...!!!!:tiphat:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Yes those sure look happy and healthy bro..... i really love the dark green hue´s of the hy pro.... I really look forward to se all of them in full flower...... almost cant wait!!!! :)

greets

toker

L

lalandia

I went to a (loppe) market today and found this nice mashine and bought it for 100 dkr....I wonder if lala can find something to do with this "thing"...we'll see if he can in the near future.

IMG_6918.jpg

IMG_6919.jpg

IMG_6920.jpg

IMG_6921.jpg

IMG_6924.jpg

IMG_6925.jpg

I'll start with bubble, but as u can see the driverweels is made of nylon. So if she cant manage that i'll build a pollinator in stead.

Ive forgot i had this lil revegger on a table behind the barn, but i found her today and thought she was a nice lil lady (Red Heri-FB pheno)...

IMG_6926.jpg

IMG_6927.jpg

IMG_6927-1.jpg

IMG_6928.jpg

Grow in peace

Ludo

Hej Lala...hvor skal jeg starte.......FED vaskemaskine......den kan da helt sikkert bile til en eller anden form for extractor....!!!
Crap I'm stoned....here's the english version...: Where to start...nice washing mashine, is gonner make a nice extractor of some sort.

Hvad sker der lige for den BCf2....den har vist ikke hørt ordentligt efter i timen......hehe....den er mega nice....sygt blad med den lille 'lokke' fætter på...!!!
What up with those BCf2's.....did they not pay attention in class??? hehe sick leave with the litlle 'bait' leave on it.

Og den HeriFruitB. har mums lækre farver......jeg er spændt på at se hvad der kan blive af det kryds med LemonThai.....!!
And the HeriFruitB. has delicious yummy colors....am excited what the LemonThai cross can do of nice stuff...

Go karma og go søndag..!!
Good Karma..good sunday

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
100dkr?!
That was a sweet bargain lalandia!
I bet the machine will start now to have some proper use.
Peace&Light Lalandia

Latest posts

Latest posts