What's new

Lalandia ude og lidt inde 09

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Oh man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this looks awesome. I m off to germ some of my Connie Chung cross seeds.....right now. I cant wait!!

You sure are one hell of a grower lala...... and those hash shots make me want to smoke hash all day long. heheh

peace

icetoker

K

kallenavndk

So tasty hash my friend looks like u did this shit in a million years

L

lalandia

Some more from the jars

Nadia (2pounder x chilla) is from a danish grower called F-Farmer. Has a very nice Orange/mandarin smell and a nice spicy taste.

IMG_2198.jpg

IMG_2199.jpg

2Pounder is one of my favorite sativa strains and this pheno which i call "sticky bitch" is very spicy in smell and taste. Very nice uphigh with some trippy undertones. She has been crossed with UK08, Reefermanns grapefruit, and C99. Cant wait to try out these x'ses to.

IMG_2205.jpg

IMG_2202.jpg

(ER/DP) x DC is one of E-Bro's (HFH) hybrids. Shes so beautyful in growth. Big wide leafs turning allmost black at the end of flowering and nice medium size rockhard hashy/earthy smelling buds. I like to smoke her before bedtime and when i'm home alone.

IMG_2206.jpg

IMG_2206-1.jpg

RD x WW is not one of my favs due to racy haerd and cold hands after smoking her. I dont like her smell (amfetamine like) so i have crossed her with Ulduz to get some more indica in it.

IMG_2208.jpg

IMG_2208-1.jpg

Ulduz is named after my wife. Had 2 phenos this year, one green and one purple. There is informations about Ulduz earlyer in this thread. But something new about her is that the smell has chanced from Hashy while fresh, to smelling like hazelnuts after curing. Havent smelled cannabis with this smell before. Shes first up then down. Long lasting buzz.

IMG_2210.jpg

IMG_2210-1.jpg

Thats all folks
peace

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
wow.....what more to say

That ulduz sounds incredible....hazelnuts man:smokeit:

Might i suggest that you copy this post and make a new one in cannabis/hash smokereports.....cos ppl have to see this imho.

damn.. looking at these pics and thinking about hazelnut flavored weed.... now i have to go make another :smokeit:.....just smoked some g13 x(HP x HP) hazy pheno 5 min ago. lol:eggnog:

peace

icetoker

L

lalandia

Nadia is a hottie to i think Sounds very lovly deffenly ..

I will save some nadia for u m8...I will try my bags this sunday kallen so we could light a big fatty one. Thats if u come by some day. I cant move around that much these days u know. Hope to get to Christianias christmasmarket on saturday tho. Last time i was there, they had some very funny cookies. I hope they have some this year to.

peace all :xmasnut:

K

kallenavndk

Sounds like a great idea my friend ...Im off school tommrow or today, if we get snow again this night, cuz then i cant get in school. So then i have xmas vacation so i got plenty of time so u just relax so u can get back up and out for a cookie on staden :)
Btw glæder mig til Nadia mange tak Champ :thanks:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
I can just say that i have just germed some Sourbubble X Connie Chung and some Snowdog x Connie Chung.......and o boy do i look forward to see what i get.

A big thanks to Lalandia for the oppotunity.....thanks bro!!

peace

icetoker

L

lalandia

Cant wait to se those "BubbleChung" and "SnowChung"...I'll try them my selve after my current grow together with 2p x c99 and 2p x grapefruit.

peace

K

kallenavndk

I will try 2 pounder x Grapefruit allso i look forward to grow special this one :window: so :thanks:

L

lalandia

I though u were stopped growing indoor my friend...But i cant wait to se how my cross wil manage in ur proff hands. I'm sure that theres some nice phenos in this cross.

christmas peace :xmasnut:

L

lalandia

Thats nice,,i think i will to....But good damn theres so many crosses i want to do next season, that its difficult to choose

peace K-Bro

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Now thats an luxury problem boys...hehehe

I am proud to say that both connie crosses have 100% germ rate........sweet!!

Now they just have to go through 3 months or so of cold temps and lots of love!!

peace

icetoker

L

lalandia

I just cant wait to see those bitches in full bloom. Glad to hear the germrate is 100% so far. How cold is ur tent??

averagejoe

first of all NICE !
greetings from estonia, we have pretty much the same latitude that you have so its hard to find any strains that grow here. I have heard that Danish breeders have breeded many great strains that will finish nicely in our short summer.

could anyone suggest a danish seedbank? i could not find any from googling.

averagejoe

im not sure i underestand what you mean: you all have your personal seeds, not a big seedbank you all get your seeds from? problem is we cant order seeds because they x-ray all our post that comes from netherlands to estonia. and importing cannabis seeds is illegal. not sure about england but i think they x-ray those aswell.

and btw merry christmas to all:)