What's new

Lalandia ude og lidt inde 09

K

kallenavndk

I'd like a date with Connie Chung in the swingers room :)

your strains and grow is looking tasty as always...big up

I join ya champ , gonna make tha bitch think she was a shiZkebab BOOYAAKAAA :YaRight:

Det ser dejligt ud lalandia :woohoo:

superpedro

Veteran
Hold da kæft hvor du tryller med kameraet!!
Hele din tråd er af kæmpe kvalli!

Lige et lille spørgsmål. Er det bare kalk pletter på bladene af din "Orage kush"? Kunne godt ligne meldug.
IMG_1985.jpg

L

lalandia

Det er kalkpletter superpedro. Bruger for det meste regnvand men var løbet tør

B

bocil

It is a brutality the colors of the Ulduz, as always congratulations lalandia.We wait for the following impatient photos.:abduct:

K

kallenavndk

Morning M8 ...
That 2 Pounder is really great smoke , she taste better then she work but she still work great , good smoke imo ..

L

lalandia

Thx everyone....Ulduz and Bangi x Pur T is still outside and still no mold.......yet

IMG_2030.jpg

IMG_2029.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

IMG_2023.jpg

Peace all

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
awesome my friend, i still have happy brother and sssdh x arne outside, no mold neither! snowdog bx1 and chunkbeki and some white crosses and mustang mist in the gh has neither mold. these are all sprayed with the mold preventing AMISTAR

L

lalandia

I havent got amistar so i can only spray with my love....bla bla bla.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
women use a lighter white substance!!

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lalandia

Uuuuhhuuu u are not allowed to show nudety....But okat for this one timer...Coz i like breasts and pot

Peace

L

Ludo

nice1 esbe........personally I find the bud on the right to be the most beautifull one
:noway:

doktoren

LOL Esbe.... Thought U werent allowed to show that kind of pics inhere... Watch out for Gypsys wip..... :D :D

That garden is looking so dank lala!

Dok

KidA

LOL Esbe, nice pic. Must say i like the pot more than the implants in this case...

Some special colors in your garden Lalandia, it is very beautiful.
Good luck fighting mold.