What's new

LAION´s 600W Coco Tent

LAION

Veteran
GOV - Thanks dude.
BroughtSuperior- I agree. thanks.

all the tips are ruined.. either gnats/ec. Some plants are too ugly. I wont post pics of those lol.
P7FH7L3h.jpg

picture.php

WIFI 2 ^^

AjRFyAlh.jpg

picture.php

WIFI 1 ^^

Last edited:

ElRubio

Veteran
Happy to hear you finally took out the trips and gnats LAION...the WiFis are coated in resin at this point, and both have a great looking...

Best of luck til the chop mate!!!

Big ups!

LAION

Veteran
redlevels - i think the stripes are not related to gnats. I have other plants with no red stripes.. Using BTI does the trick for me. I can't find any special fabric and I think its easier to mix and water.

Thanks.

zeph - thanks.

Happy to hear you finally took out the trips and gnats LAION...the WiFis are coated in resin at this point, and both have a great looking...

Best of luck til the chop mate!!!

Big ups!
I never had trips lol. Gnats only and they can live until i chop my plants. Going to treat veg and whatever I re-use before next flip.

mHCJwML.jpg
ETayQjt.jpg

Plants should be done soon.. 2 weeks max:biggrin:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you can really reduce the gnat population by letting your coco dry up once, let it get really light, but before the plants starts to wilt re water again. i have been able to really screw things up for them with that simple trick. gnat larva need moist medium to thrive in, if it gets dry they are screwed. i also find the plant react quite well to an occasional drying of the coco.

love the macro shots, beautiful trich coverage.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good L,hopefully you will find something you are satisfied with finally lol.
:respect: yo.
peace-T-

ElRubio

Veteran
WiFi 2 looks the winner for me...
A lot of Fire in there...how´s the smell? Reeks?

Best vibes bro!

LAION

Veteran
beautiful! omg!!! i cant wait to do my 3rd grow a try! 600w, i hope i get your type of product!
Thx. I hope so too... keep it simple.

Nice job with em bro, can't wait for your smoke reports.
ty ty... soon soon
lookin good L,hopefully you will find something you are satisfied with finally lol.
respect.gif
yo.
peace-T-
Thanks Tona. I hope so too lol.

WiFi 2 looks the winner for me...
A lot of Fire in there...how´s the smell? Reeks?

Best vibes bro!

Lemony pine...Nice smell. Not sure if it's my favorite tho. I think I have some bud shots in my gallery..

Soon enough I'll do a smoke report...first give em some time in the jar....

Thanks!!

Latest posts

Latest posts