What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LAION´s 600W Coco Tent

Speula

Veteran
new zealand...i love that cut =)
the NL#5HAZE X SOUR D X (ZAMAL X WARLOCK) X NEPAL HIGHLANDER sounds nice.
i'll stay tuned..

Lol get that filter out of the way. If you are having problems I'd drop everything except the A+B. At least until the end of week 2.

What EC is your A+B at?
Canna coco substrate?
What's your drainage coming out at?
Light height?

The New Zealand clone is news to me. Anyone got info on it?

Hope all is well brother.

LAION

Veteran
Thx for all the comments ppl.:laughing:'

NZ : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=179594

DAY 4
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey laion.. :tiphat:

looks much better without the filter.. and looks like they are starting to take off.. nice work! :watchplant:

LAION

Veteran
Thx ppl!
I'm excited to see how these plants are going to smell as I've never grown them myself.

I will hook blumats back next week when I find what I need to collect runoff.

DAY 12
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:)

Buju09

coco is like root heaven.. those stalks are so tank.. these trees are gonna have some serious branches.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Damn Laion!!! That stock is fucking beast have fun chopping the hoe :tiphat: just made the switch pimp went to the hydro store and got what I needed except a meter but that will come soon. Hope my ladies come out as good as these in my journey of coco mastery.

G

growcodile

hey laion, healthy and powerful plants you got .. hope for some dank buds that will last you a while ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts