What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
These are Jahs beans,,,
gifted them from him many years ago ,,,
Orange Diesel and Marmalade . ✌️

Attachments

• 5E365609-6C46-4868-8EEC-D96AE02AB549.jpeg
    5E365609-6C46-4868-8EEC-D96AE02AB549.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 41
  • B6D0E018-3AE4-4694-BACF-2DDA1406BA5A.jpeg
    B6D0E018-3AE4-4694-BACF-2DDA1406BA5A.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 43
  • 437CCCD5-69A8-41E4-B80A-D827779D66B4.jpeg
    437CCCD5-69A8-41E4-B80A-D827779D66B4.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 40

Top buzzer

I'm confused are you referring to these seeds? v2 seeds are over 10 years old by now. These were made by ohsogreen.

View attachment 18917821
No I'm referring to the odv3 jah hoover released. I wasn't aware anyone
I'm confused are you referring to these seeds? v2 seeds are over 10 years old by now. These were made by ohsogreen.

View attachment 18917821
Here's the odv3 seeds I'm talking about.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231113_043328_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231113_043328_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 48

bimblebrains_1

OD ? I ran around 40 seeds of odv3 over the past 5 years , never seen a single nana let alone a hermie, I've also never seen a bland pheno either , they always been either pure gas , gassy orange, or straight up orange. Maybe it's your method rather then the breeder.
As I said in the post I ran the initial release just called OD,it was a herm fest,that's why he made subsequent releases like the Odv3 because the first batch were a pile of shite,the Kensington did the same,even more herms...glad your having good luck with the beans he sold you because I didn't lol..not trying to cause an argument just tell folks how it is and I like to support people who are generally a bit more friendly in life shall we say haha

Top buzzer

As I said in the post I ran the initial release just called OD,it was a herm fest,that's why he made subsequent releases like the Odv3 because the first batch were a pile of shite,the Kensington did the same,even more herms...glad your having good luck with the beans he sold you because I didn't lol..not trying to cause an argument just tell folks how it is and I like to support people who are generally a bit more friendly in life shall we say haha
I Appreciate you commenting either way, yeah any herms is a big no no so I understand. Yeah the v3 seems seem very stable , im not even much of a orange strain fan but with the gassy kick it's one of my all time favourites.

J_hoover

He used dr penthotal NYCO. Miss Dr P around here.
We originally used Dr P Sour agent Orange hybrid but had many herm issues witThe strain we initially utilized was the Dr P Sour agent Orange hybrid. However, we encountered several instances of hermaphroditism with this particular strain. In light of this, I reached out to Dr P and requested a sample of his male stud's pollen to cross-pollinate with the original diesel strain, kickstarting the development of our OdV line.

J_hoover

OD ? I ran around 40 seeds of odv3 over the past 5 years , never seen a single nana let alone a hermie, I've also never seen a bland pheno either , they always been either pure gas , gassy orange, or straight up orange. Maybe it's your method rather than the
After years of stabilizing this particular strain, I can confidently say that I have never encountered any hermaphrodite plants. This is a testament to the success of our efforts in perfecting the genetics of our strain, especially considering that it has been around for a decade now. In fact, this is the only complaint I have come across online in all these years. I must say, we have done quite well. It is possible that the individual in question may have had a faulty timer, as I highly doubt that the genetics were to blame.

Last edited:

bimblebrains_1

After years of stabilizing this particular strain, I can confidently say that I have never encountered any hermaphrodite plants. This is a testament to the success of our efforts in perfecting the genetics of our strain, especially considering that it has been around for a decade now. In fact, this is the only complaint I have come across online in all these years. I must say, we have done quite well. It is possible that the individual in question may have had a faulty timer, as I highly doubt that the genetics were to blame
The guy you are replying too has ran the odv3,I'm on about the first release,the ones where you got a free pack of Kensington kush or whatever on the attitude,both lines hermed in two seperate runs at the same spot with seed plants from other breeders that had no issues,no timer probs mate..fair enough if you worked the line further and it's good now,im just saying what I saw and that's what happened,I'm not new to the game and wasn't back then either,mate couple of those Kensingtons where like full blown males lol

J_hoover

The guy you are replying too has ran the odv3,I'm on about the first release,the ones where you got a free pack of Kensington kush or whatever on the attitude,both lines hermed in two seperate runs at the same spot with seed plants from other breeders that had no issues,no timer probs mate..fair enough if you worked the line further and it's good now,im just saying what I saw and that's what happened,I'm not new to the game and wasn't back then either,mate couple of those Kensingtons where like full blown males lol
champ I'm happy to send him sum seeds and I am sure he will not have any issues and he can post on here his review if its good or bad. He can show us his method and grow.

Blazeee

Veteran
Will super orange glue or orange diesel haze ever be released again?

Got a killer v3 leaning orange cut from SOG, going on maybe 7 years old now, best orange strain I have ever grown, smells and tastes like fresh orange peel

Never had any herm issues with this cut or her sister cut which I lost a while back.

I have also got the ODV3 cut that's going around pubically in UK and Europe with the tag breeders cut or cup winning cut, she's in 12/12 now, will be interesting to see how she compares to the SOG

bimblebrains_1

champ I'm happy to send him sum seeds and I am sure he will not have any issues and he can post on here his review if its good or bad. He can show us his method and grow.
Not sure if you mean send me seeds or the other guy but I'm ok for any,cheers for the offer tho and good luck with everything

Will super orange glue or orange diesel haze ever be released again?

Got a killer v3 leaning orange cut from SOG, going on maybe 7 years old now, best orange strain I have ever grown, smells and tastes like fresh orange peel

Never had any herm issues with this cut or her sister cut which I lost a while back.

I have also got the ODV3 cut that's going around pubically in UK and Europe with the tag breeders cut or cup winning cut, she's in 12/12 now, will be interesting to see how she compares to the SOG

Not sure if it’s the same cut I ran here’s a picture of her
IMG_3648.jpeg