What's new

Lady Gaga: "I Smoke a Lot of Pot"

-She can't sing.
- She seems borderline retarded on good days, and she is by no means "well spoken"
-What were you saying about her sexuality? I don't understand what you wrote.
- She's candid? lol. Look at her, dude. Everything about her is a lie. Top to bottom. She's a product
-I don't know what you mean by "her hooks are spot on." I don't like my music to have "hooks." Maybe I don't understand the term.
- I don't really give a shit either way. Worse things in the world than this broad getting famous.

wrong again thanks fer playing,she's very well spoken on larry king and barbara walters shows, has been asked to preform for the queen of england has the most viewed video of all time and she is candid because she wears whatever she wants not what shes told ya dig? and a hook is a phrase of music and lyric that sticks in your head and wont be denighed.

FlaDankster

Veteran
well being a musican and song writer for over 25 years I think I know a little about who has talent and who dont and she has it brother.very orginal one of a kind

You being involved with music for 25 years does not mean that Lady frickin googoo has talent bro.....sorry to bust your bubble.

I don't feel ya can consider some who's record sales is mostly from teenage girls as"the next best thing"

I'd hit it.....probably twice......as long as she ain't got none of her hooks playin.

well my point is, if you have been singing and songwriting for 25 years, and nobody knows who you are, then why should we listen to you worship lady gaga.
its not fun, its not funny

FlaDankster

Veteran
Now that would make my day........sittin at the red light with a grown man in the car next to me jammin some lady googoo......

Reminds me of that part in the movie White chicks.....when homeboy was gettin down on some Brittany Spears,Opps i did it again!

Guess i should get in touch with my inner feminine side so i can get a grip on "todays talent"

Now that would make my day........sittin at the red light with a grown man in the car next to me jammin some lady googoo......

Reminds me of that part in the movie White chicks.....when homeboy was gettin down on some Brittany Spears,Opps i did it again!

Guess i should get in touch with my inner feminine side so i can get a grip on "todays talent"

or maybe just stop injecting steroids in your ass tough guy.real men arent afraid to say what they honestly like

designer

Good music is subjective, a matter of personal taste, but one thing that is evidence is record sales. She has made some money, more than anyone in this thread and you cannot argue with that. Like her or not she is a force in the music world and even worth someone making a thread about her minor choices, like to smoke weed or not. Put that in your bong and smoke it.

well being a musican and song writer for over 25 years I think I know a little about who has talent and who dont and she has it brother.very orginal one of a kind
Being a musician requires you whistle, fart, or fall onto a table which makes a sound. That's like me saying I've been an artist for over 25 years due to my abstract work on toilet paper, therefore my opinion on art is more seasoned than yours.
wrong again thanks fer playing,she's very well spoken on larry king and barbara walters shows, has been asked to preform for the queen of england has the most viewed video of all time and she is candid because she wears whatever she wants not what shes told ya dig? and a hook is a phrase of music and lyric that sticks in your head and wont be denighed.
No I don't dig. I don't agree with you on any count, and her popularity does nothing for me. But I don't say you're "wrong again," because we're giving subjective opinions.
sorry folks Im not here to argue with disrespectful internet tough guys......pull up your pants, straighten out your baseball cap brah,and check this out about 100,000 people who seem to agree with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R_OHpMbQVM&feature=related
Who's playing tough guy? Who is threatening you? Why are you playing the victim here? Is that the disposition you revert back to in life when you're being shellacked with reasoned dissent?

That's a bad way to live your life, sir. I suggest working on it.

It would be a cheap shot to suggest your limp-wristed nature probably goes a long way towards explaining why you dig listening to a half-retarded monkey cater to the cliche's of gay men, and I would never say such a thing. :tongue: I kid, I kid. Kind of.

Good music is subjective, a matter of personal taste, but one thing that is evidence in record sales. She has made some money, more than anyone in this thread and you cannot argue with that. Like her or not she is a force in the music world and even worth someone making a thread about her minor choices, like to smoke weed or not. Put that in your bong and smoke it.

well said K+

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
am I the only one that finds her unattractive?

I see some photoshopped up pix where she could look good, but then I see another one where she looks like a hermaphrodite or some BS.....

either way I dont get my jollies off to her or her music. I do love poker though....