What's new

Labtec's Vertical Madness

AlexTrebek

I'll take C99 for 1400!
I'd turn off my carbon scrubber with C99's that nice, and make my whole apartment reak off wonderful pineapple fruit smell :thank you:. Good job killing it labtec, grow on man!
:tiphat:

labtec

Danks for the compliments alex. I can't wait till those c99 start to flower :)

Here is a pic of my chamber from the left side:

Right Side:

AlexTrebek

I'll take green giants for 800!
Hey labtec as always killing it :0.
I'm building a vert outdoor cab similar to yours and I was wondering what the insulating qualities of panda film are and if you think a combination of pandafilm over 5-ply or particle would insulate properly against -15 'c nights. Deadline for the cab is Dec 24th so the build must power on! keep killing it and Grow on!

labtec

Danks bonsai, sites indeed.

Thank you stupidboy

Weed donuts rock mega, love em

awesomeness Trebek, you're going to need an energy hogging heater to grow in -15c, and you'd have to insulate heavily.

Here are some pics of my chambers on day 2 into flower.

Big chamber:

Small older chamber:

Both of the Cannabis chambers:

Love the pics of BOTH currant cabs! Ya Yu!

Ps ya I think all SHOULD be well in my veg, it really is messing the schedule tho perhaps!

Pss Durban is going down on wed or thurs

AlexTrebek

Thanks for the advice labtec.
I bought a heater to intake cold air and turn it into hot air but it was one of those metal coil heaters (like a big hair dryer) and the risk of fire was much too high with it.

I've been looking at "tubular" heaters that are encased and I think they may have a ceramic heating element and be less of a fire hazard.

Awesome thread labtec, clean and green as always!
Grow on!

labtec

Thanks for stopping by guys, I'll update some pics very soon. I recently installed some of bobble's dripstakes and put a bigger cage in the big chamber.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Very nice work. You're on my rep board when I get some more. I'm a rep giving ho but then again there's lots of IC garden hos who deserve it. A hos work is never done.:)

I just saw dramamine's sour cindy and it looks nice. Purple and orange hues. The sour dog lived up to it's namesake in taste. If you get sour pineapple it might be righteous.

AlexTrebek

Those Cindies are looking extremely vibrant and lively, love the magic powers of that cab Labtec!
Thanks for the advice on the heater earlier in the thread, I'm hanging a vert water heater in my cab soon!
10/10 journal!

bobblehead

Veteran
Those drip stakes really make life easier... I would never have time to watch Gold Rush or Storage Wars if I had to water all my plants every day, and go to school, and everything else I do...

Keep it up labman.