What's new

LA Med Vendor Targeted - etc. etc.

B

Blue Dot

Not sure what the particulars are but for some reason no one really uses a verbal rec and everyone from cops to dispensaries want to see a written rec in order to "follow up", ie.verify.

There really is no reason to lie by using a verbal rec when it's just as easy to get a written rec from a doc. it says "ANY illness", as in ANY!

I may be wrong. but it seems that essentially, at least in California, anyone of age can obtain a medical marijuana license. Age probably makes it somewhat easier, but I haven't heard of anyone being 4-F when it comes to a mmj license

B

Blue Dot

I may be wrong. but it seems that essentially, at least in California, anyone of age can obtain a medical marijuana license.

correct, because everyone has at least something wrong with them. No one is perfect.

I may be wrong. but it seems that essentially, at least in California, anyone of age can obtain a medical marijuana license. Age probably makes it somewhat easier, but I haven't heard of anyone being 4-F when it comes to a mmj license

Depending on where you go, the doctor basically asks if mmj will improve the quality of life..

One Love 731

Veteran
So if I was to visit could I get a doctors note with an out of state ID, or do I have to reside in California for a certain amount of time? Can you buy clones the same day you receive your recommendation? I was just thinking it might be a good time to stock up on flavors as I prefer to live in but fvck no were, but would hate to miss the gold rush of clone only strains. To those who are seriously ill and need MMJ you are in my thoughts but for those who are on the front lines risking life and limb with no hope of a medical or religious defense I salute you. Karma, One Love

nephilthim

no you have to be a california resident it would be better to set up a post office box forward your mail there for thirty days then show them a postmarked bill with address to prove your eligible for rresidency to the d.m.v..then you would have to visit a dr to get a valid recommendation.