What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LA Confidential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secret Room

I won't be dishing out approx. $100 USD for their seeds until there are a few grow reports on them. With all of the controversy surrounding their genetics brought up here at IC Mag. I have re-evaluated the way I choose who to buy from, it's like buying new model cars don't buy them the first year they come out wait until they work the bugs out.

glad i was able to get someone at the cup to give me a pack of la con.. cant wait to grow it to see what it grows like for myself seeing the whole controversy over dna itll be like a collecctors item ;P

G

I am pretty surprised by all of this.... DNA were very cool guys at the Cup 2005, of course promoting their wares.... LA Confidential reminded me of the CHEMDAWG cutting, in its' Aqua net hairspray kushy flavour.... Definite Kush buzz....

Cannalope Haze a superior weed nonetheless, like the LA Con... RECON, pretty good too, based on smoking experience. At least what was being sold at Grey Area for a month last year.

I shall see what the seeds do, on the RECON. Looks like a sativa phenotype, (C Haze..? Who knows, I am learning here...) or leaning towards it, that I ended up with after 6 males out of 7 seeds....

I do have solid experience, one might easily say, with the OG K, which seems to be the yardstick here. The LA Con in AMS was comparable to most people's job with the OG. The pack of beans I had got crushed in the mail, oh well.

The Martian Mean Green did Nothing for, or to me, however as have any of the Sativas from DNA.

Oh well, there are others: DJ Short, Soma, Legends, to name a few. Seed Boutique please hang in there...!

Last edited:

Mercer

so what do you guys think of LA CONF being an inbred affie line?
I tried the "AFFIE" from venice beach and it was really nice smoke that reminded me of bubba kush somewhat but different, the nuggs looked just like the dried and cured product posted by JLP

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts