What's new

L.G.A. On A Trip To A'dam For The Highlife...

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, yes, bless all roaming LGA-brethrens pon HLCC :friends:

Shinobi: try to keep that cornolio from munching too many thai-shrooms b4 yo get there... lol

Devious: Don't let them lead you a-stray...(as if), and leave the Gorillas at the airport :wink:

In the words of Mr Wolf - "Stay out of trouble you crazy kids"

Smoke a spliff for me someplace you're not allowed,,, hehe :D

praise n blessin
dLeaf :joint:

Oh yeah,,, spread the word... "LGA = Peace, Love, & Unity,,, and ganja" :canabis:

Last edited:
B

BeAn

Word!! lol, enjoy your trip to the dam.. :wave:

Stay safe and stay frosty dudes!! :sasmokin:

daddy fingaz

Not long now guys!! :woohoo:

Be nice to know were the good shit is at, Devious and Shinobi ul have a day on me so im sure u will of sniffed out something nice 4 my arrival !!! :sasmokin:

Shinobi jus keep our man Devious out the way of those Trams n bikes the crazy mans aint got no insurance haha!!!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what do you think of sensi?

you might not like it because it dosnt have bud

good spot

Last edited:

Yarkand

Tweede Kamer, Grey Area, Amnesia, Bush Doctor, Barney's For all your weed needs.

Grass Hopper or Sensi like English suggested. Anyways it has to have some adequate space for us to blast up.

Peace :wave:

count me & my friends in boys!

bE IN THE DAM FOR THE DAY TOMMOROW!

And also in the dam for the cup fri/sat/sun! Lets meet up and puff disnown!

11 am meeting at icmag headquarters tommorow?

I'll be wearing an orange hat with a state on it & some black & white NB tennis shoes! :sasmokin:

ps, side trip to haarlem anyone?

daddy fingaz

WhiteWolfman i aint there til friday, some of the LGA boys touchin down thursday morning, but yeah ive always considered the trip to Haarlem.

Yarkand/Englishrick Never actually been in the sensi seeds coffee shop dunno if any of the other guys have, Grasshopper is a no no for me just outa principle!

Tweede Kamer, Grey Area, Amnesia, Bush Doctor, Barney's For all your weed needs.

...u know this standard !!! :joint:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
You guys have to go to Haarlem and fin t' Theehuis, a nice lil place, they have a good menu, look for the import hashes and a good selction of tea also :D i'd avoid Barney's just because the owner is a well known of not being a good guy.

Yarkand

barneys is too expensive also.

or what do you all say to meeting at the volcano section at the high life event.

Someone name the time to all gather at the meeting point. Just an idea

peace

TimewarP

daddy fingaz said:
Never actually been in the sensi seeds coffee shop dunno if any of the other guys have, Grasshopper is a no no for me just outa principle!
sensi coffeeshop dosnt sell smokeables right? i think tho its a wicked place to have a meeting up the dodgy staircase. . very quiet and relaxed

not that ill be there

shinobi

It Is Nearly Upon Us :woohoo:

The L.G.A are in Amsterdam from tomorrow morning and over the weekend (for the HighLife Festival)...

If anyone is serious about meeting up with us for a mini IC get together...Please DO send me a PM today...

Peace.
Shinobi :joint:

G

Yes people we be touching down tomorrow morning!!!
It be all good me :joint: lions.....

cloudz

ICMag Donor
hello,
i arrive on saturday afternoon, going to the far meet some friends...and then looking for a full smoker party...bring a little bud of White Berry from Paradise...

shuuss cloudz :joint:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
have fun you guy's.........wish i was there with you....try the Chocolope from gray area....if its not there drop in on the DNA seed shop.. you might get a free bowl of it.....

sensi is a good place to cill......good people are in there all the time....the best croud in town.....for sure

take care....give my best to gypsy i think he will be at S.B......i here O.P.is in spain....your all the lucky one's

rick :wave:

Last edited:

stinger_489

High guyz...i`ll b there...look out for a fat guy with a black n grey suzuki baseball cap thats seen slightly better days lol...come n say high... ;)

CCronik

Shinobi post some pics for us if your able.....im having Amsterdam withdrawls already! Hope you have a great time and if you have time take the train to Haarlem to check out the Wartels shops. PS hit up Hill Street Blues at NeiwMarket for some of Moppels Mental Floss Haze!

Yarkand

Nothing special at all on the judging day....Really badly done and the strains that were chosen were boring.

DNA Boys won 2 awards for their Lemon Skunk (thats the most i can recall since i was off my face smoking some haze bubble).

:badday:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yarkand said:
Nothing special at all on the judging day....Really badly done and the strains that were chosen were boring.

DNA Boys won 2 awards for their Lemon Skunk (thats the most i can recall since i was off my face smoking some haze bubble).

:badday:

why do you say that..........?