What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

l.e.d. question

Nannymouse

What is up with a plant that is partially under the light goes pale in the part that is in the light, and healthy green on the part of the plant that is more in the corner/shade? I suspect that there's a nute problem?

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is up with a plant that is partially under the light goes pale in the part that is in the light, and healthy green on the part of the plant that is more in the corner/shade? I suspect that there's a nute problem?
Hi Nannymouse sure it would help if you could get a photo up it could be nutes or maybes a virus problem Maybes a photo could help, theres some knowledgeable people at icmag who could give you the right answer :good:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Good question friend. Sounds like light bleaching from having too much lighting or not enough cal mag in the grow. Are you using RO or Rain water?

CalMag requirements are entirely light-independent and are more a factor of your water, soil, and plant breed.