What's new

L~B's Pig Pen

L~B

Well its about time for an update eh?

So I bumped the nutes up today on the hydro.
The soil with bat poop is getting plain h20 they need something else.

PBP 15 Ml
Sweet 10Ml
Aqua-shield 10Ml
Silica Blast 5Ml

I did not add and of the Sensizime this time as PBP has enzymes in it..

So were into week 2

The clones are in soil and tonight there getting there second folier feeding. Next Friday they will be put into flower into 2 gal. bags..

Last edited:

Passenger

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to L~B again" Beautiful grow man! keep up the good work 10/10.

L~B

LOL at burnedout I guess I forgot..Due to the 6in root balls the total was 6 actually just under by a few grams live and learn... oh well... and last time they vegged for a month I think before flip this time two week with a top for the la and the rest will be vegged for a week with no topping

L~B

Quick up dated the LA has finished her first two week... That can only mean one thing more plants.

Attachments

• 1018 005.jpg
    1018 005.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 1018 006.jpg
    1018 006.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 1018 015.jpg
    1018 015.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 1018 010.jpg
    1018 010.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 17

L~B

Pass- LOL same thing every week... I love it! Thanx mang.
chewy- yea dude I'm pulling for you..

Ok so time for a update.
LACon is starting week 4 today look for big changes in this girl. I think how-ever I am letting the LACon veg too much I think it should go straight to flower from the cloner.

The back row bat shit girls looks like they stopped stretching too and should start to bud up now.

The rest of the kids are finishing up there last day of week one..

The door has yet too come off but I will do it some time soon..

pics

Attachments

• 1019 017.jpg
    1019 017.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 1019 009.jpg
    1019 009.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 1019 008.jpg
    1019 008.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 1019 029.jpg
    1019 029.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 14

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great build,awesome ass plants,bro i just went thru the whole thread i didnt even know you had one goin...next time drop a playa a link homie.
peace-T-

L~B

Big T hey man great to see you finally drop in! I'm glad you like it! Sry man not big on advertising or I have a link thing in my siggy . Well to tell you truth I just don't know how to do it.:joint:

Grass lands thanks bro stick around we are going to have a good show this run .

I'm going to water the girls tonight and I thought I might take some pics of the different strains before we get into full flower.

So maybe an update later.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
hey sorry i havent been here earlier...........busy busy busy.......speak of busy....look's like u have been doing swell:D.......keep on the keepn' on.......

L~B

Dude $moneYMike$ Thanks for stoppin in ! There is no stoppin this train.

A few pics:joint: blessing and praise

this bubble is amazing:abduct:

Attachments

• 1026 007.jpg
    1026 007.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 1026 039.jpg
    1026 039.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 1026 020.jpg
    1026 020.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 1026 001.jpg
    1026 001.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 11

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup yo lookin healthy bruh...youlet some lay bugs loose in there yo?it kinda looks orange in the pic...if its orange that mf will bite yo,it cant kill you or nothin lol but them lil mf's hurt.
heres a link on how to put ur thread in the sig yo,just incase you want it in there.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/misc.php?do=bbcode#url

peace-T-

thekingofNY

Cannasseur
wattup yo lookin healthy bruh...youlet some lay bugs loose in there yo?it kinda looks orange in the pic...if its orange that mf will bite yo,it cant kill you or nothin lol but them lil mf's hurt.
heres a link on how to put ur thread in the sig yo,just incase you want it in there.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/misc.php?do=bbcode#url

peace-T-

Your talking about the orange lady bugs right? Yah i knew it. One bite/stung me whatever when i was like 10 and no one believed me.

Anywho, the pig pen is lookin' nice. Did you list the strains somewhere and i missed them?

:joint:

sneakinman13

Veteran
damn l-b.. your going pretty hard! lots of plants there.. fuckin awsome!
looks bomb and ill be watching this finish up!

Latest posts

Latest posts