What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kysymys...

WolfMan

Kiitos kaikille ensimaiset.
Koska en osaa puhu suomea sujuvasti viela, jatkaan tämä englaniksi..
Don't get me wrong, i just need some of your attention. And since we're in the same piece of land, well just thought some of you might be of great help.

I've had an awfull time looking for pieces and parts to build up my cabinet, and for me money is an issue. My girls are doing fine with the precarious conditions they have, and i bought a couple of fluoros, but just so happen that i cannot seem to find any 15W ballast in all Hki. either that, or i don't know how they're called. also the "2-pin plug" for them fluoros is nowhere to be found. if anyone can help me with this little problem will be greatly apreciated... hell i'll even give you something to sample once me crop is ready! :joint:
thanks again!

WolfMan

WolfMan

http://www.akvaarioarena.com/tuotteet.phtml?valryh=15

15W sytytin kelpaa?

Try those aquarium shops and hardware stores d00d.
Thanks for the link BadTicket. Altho a "sytytin" is a starter and not a ballast. About those hardware stores, i know just a few and so far classohlson and stockmann haven't really suited my needs. And the hydro stores are quite expensive. guess i'll just have to go for the ready-made aquarium ballasts for keeping my veg cabinet. Thanks again.
Stoned and enjoying the lightning storm :joint:
If anyone can suggest a good hardware store it shall be much apreciated!
Peace!

WolfMan

G

oh yea ballast is not sytytin.. It's 'kuristin' ?
My bad :)

I usually get my stuff from germany. Nutes and lights and stuff..
They got a cash on delivery service n all.
U know http://hanfburg.de/ right?

The lightning came down really close here.. Kinda scary :)

Last edited:

WolfMan

Sweet, another word added to my finnish-english dictionary :p
hanfburg looks quite amazing, prices are quite nice too, unfortunately i don't speak german.. hehe!
Wondering about teesi in itä-kk. haven't been there yet tho...
Peace!

G

I dont speak much german either.. But the google language tool works wonders ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts