What's new

Kyle Kushman's Strawberry Cough SACRAMENTO!!

Greeco

Hey everyone im super excitited to announce that the REAL strawberry cough cut is avialable in sacramento at Doctors Orders!! I do not work for them or anything and don't mean to advertise anything. I'm just excitited as hell that the real KKSC cut is here! They had like 12 left so hurry and get your cut of this beautiful sativa. I will post some pictures later have to run for now. WHOOOO !! It better be real lol. The cut costed $20 because most of the breeders genetics are gaurnteed through DNA testing. Although this one was not tested but I trust them, it looks just like KKSC.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Hey everyone im super excitited to announce that the REAL strawberry cough cut is avialable in sacramento at Doctors Orders!! I do not work for them or anything and don't mean to advertise anything. I'm just excitited as hell that the real KKSC cut is here! They had like 12 left so hurry and get your cut of this beautiful sativa.

I dont know, sounds like a sales pitch to me, especially with your first sentence....

The cut costed $20 because most of the breeders genetics are gaurnteed through DNA testing. Although this one was not tested but I trust them.

HUH? I better stand on this chair, because the bullshit is starting to pile up...

B

bench warmer

I'll throw ya $30 per if you wouldn't mind grabbing me one. LOL! < jk

big twinn

Veteran
...even if they were DNA tested...what would they compare the DNA test results from? The mother the clone came from lol? It's not like there is a database containing all the original elites's DNA to even compare them. I've got a few kksc cuts about to be flowered out that we're gifted to me. Very excited! Post some pictures up so we can compare. Cheers and I hope she is the real deal for ya!
BT

Greeco

Ya you guys are right about the DNA testing. I thought that's how they verified the genetics. Anyways serene green gardens is the provider of this clone. I'll post a pic ASAP so I can compare the look of mine to others. Fingers crossed! I hope it is real. I've been searching for this cut for some time now. If anyone knows they have the cut 100% and could post some pictures I would really appreciate it.

Greeco

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Blue Dream are in the back. The front plant is hopefully KKSC. if it is real I made the thread just to try and be helpful to those out there hunting for the cut.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
been to doc's many times..........

they charge bank ($60) for the same herb down the way for $50........

seen the serene green, its funny thoe i was over there about a week ago to check out some rare cuts they had on the board,there was a young guys that was oviously high out of his mind standing next to the cuts.i asked him"hey do you have any info on this deep congo?" he replyed "man i dont know shit about theses and any info you could tell me would be great" serious im the one askin you............:tiphat:

there was another poor soul askin the same thing and he was told the same thing when he asked about some cali mist.................

becareful sac has alot of bullshit that floats around here you would be lucky to get verified cuts in this area..........:tiphat:

greenluv707

gonna go check it out tommorw...........

need some dabbin stuff..............

ill deff be askin about the cuts tommorw(deff dont need anymore way too many at the moment.)........

Last edited:

Greeco

Yeah I here u man. I hope this serene green dude is legit. I was told he does a lot of business with blue sky and harborside in the bay, so will shall see. If you can remember, check out the clones and tell me what you think. His genetics are the only ones that appear to be legit there. Blue dream is the only plant I can look at and know for sure if it's BD or not. Hopefully someone with the kksc cut posts some pics so I can compare. If not I'll just have to see what the flowers have to say about things. :)

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
didn't realize this was hard to come by

as multiple banks sell these seeds

I do enjoy this strain though, it reminds me of the early 2000's

Yikesy

Maury is starting a segment of his show for male marijuana plants who are denying offspring. I'm glad DNA testing has finally made it to this industry. Maury will set them straight!

Greeco

didn't realize this was hard to come by

as multiple banks sell these seeds

I do enjoy this strain though, it reminds me of the early 2000's

I have heard that the DP strawberry just isn't the same as the KKSC clone only cut. So that's why I have suck a hard on haha. never had a good strain like this. The best thing I have grown are some OG's. Sour OG and Blackwater which wasn't that great of a pheno. The sour OG however was some FIRE! Can't wait to see this cut in flower.

jayjayfrank

Veteran
iv been in a dozen clubs in sac(most closed by now) never saw anything close to 'real cuts' or anything worth the trouble. i have never talked to someone who was even close to knowing anything. club owners don't even know much....

chimeras supposed to be working on a database.

greenluv707

thats the truth jay jay frank...........gettin clones from anywhere that dont have product on the boards or a guy giving a good detailed run down of the strains allways is a red flag for me.

all my cuts came from friends who have ran her or you get lucky in so cal...........it all really dependa on what your lookin for............