What's new

Kw's private stash........

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Love 731

Veteran
Some of TGAsub's gear, humbleguy's Chernobyl (Trainwreck X Trinity X Jack the Ripper). Ive seen some great pics of their, Deep Purple and Querkle, they have some solid gear. I love the heavy hammer indica's, allot of subs gear seems to be more Sativa based. Karma, One Love:ying: These pics are humbleguy's, not mine.

Attachments

• Chernobyl 1.jpg
    Chernobyl 1.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Chernobyl 2.jpg
    Chernobyl 2.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 6

KarmasWheele

Veteran
great shot by humbleguy

great shot by humbleguy

attachment.php

what a beautifull plant......maybe you can get humbleguy in to tell us how she smpokes but seeing this pic makes me want to run this one too.......

One Love 731

Veteran
I was told its available at PNC in San Diego. I am nowhere near there, nor do I know the guy or I would be running it myself. Funny how no matter what amazing gems ya have in the stable, a pic like that comes along an instantly ya know ya need it. Only time can tell. Karma, One Love:ying:

One Love 731

Veteran
Time is the key word, for that reason I prefer proven cuts. I did however order some Peyote Purple (Cannabiogens frosty purple bubba line) I have allot of seeds/males/projects to get to already. I made a few Las Vegas Purple Kush s1's and also have to sort through Blue Moonshine x Black Cherry Kush, Grass Knuckles v1, blue dream x Alien Dog, White Bubba x Vanilla Luna, Blackberry Kush x Blue Moon Rocks and Las Vegas Purple Kush x Blue Moon Rocks. Seems like something new shows up every day. Well KW, keep up the good work and I love the Surfers avatar. I'm here for the long haul if welcome, feel free to tell me to get lost if not. Karma, One Love:ying:

G

guest121295

Shit dude that DD is the frostiest bud I've ever seen you post.Must be the cold nights, I mean the trichs are jumping off the flowers like foam, that plant's a funny one it goes or it doesn't but when it does it really does.:) Normally the things real frosty but that is different indeed.I still can't figure out how to take a nice close pic, I've got about 5 DD's on day 28 right now, they def don't look like much but I'm hoping, I set up a new ebb and flow table for 'em and the whole thing collapsed last night when the drain clogged.....I've been spilling lots of water lately, I make a mistake 3x a day...:)

KarmasWheele

Veteran
yes chaco she is a funny one she took 4 runs till she started putting out the goods for me............figures after I stopped cloning her.........the last 2 start frosting up like that.........If you need a hand rebuilding your table let me know
I'll clear a saturday and make the trip.............

KarmasWheele

Veteran
got 10/0 germ on the dairy queen but I knocked one over and well so 9/ 10 on dairy queen and to replace it I got 1/1 germ on lemon skunk..........these are all dairy about 4 days A.D. (after dirt).....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

KarmasWheele

Veteran
thats excatly what Im going for sweet skunky extreamly flavorfull weed.......I hear the breeder of DQ is sorta know for that........The lemon skunk was a freebie so I'm just hoping for a girl.....

One Love 731

Veteran
Bro, sound like ya need the Blackberry Kush cut aka Blackberry Bubba if your lookin for sweet skunky extremely flavorful weed. Did I mention it purples up nicely and tastes like skunky grape jelly. Talk about bag appeal, frosty as any herb Ive had the pleasure to smoke. She will stay in my stable. Karma, One Love:ying:

Xhashish

Veteran
Looking really nice mate :yes:
looking forward to see what the dairy queen will bring you :)

hope you is having a nice weekend :joint: :tiphat:

T

THE PABLOS

yes chaco she is a funny one she took 4 runs till she started putting out the goods for me............figures after I stopped cloning her.........the last 2 start frosting up like that.........If you need a hand rebuilding your table let me know
I'll clear a saturday and make the trip.............

My ChemDD beloved mom was like that too...some runs she would blast....some she took the play off....but was always outstanding smoke. Some plants just have that in their personality I've come to believe. Your pictures and plants are top shelf KW...well done in all regards. Props

One Love 731

Veteran
Looking good as always. Whats the flavor of the Killing Fields, does she have the flavor and stone to match her beautiful looks? I guess the ECSD takes it for extremely flavorful weed. Keep up the good work KW. Karma, One Love:ying:

Status
Not open for further replies.