What's new

Kw's private stash........

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guest121295

My goodness that Key X SBX4 will put a hurtin' on ya' for sure, just about the only weed aside from a Dirty Harry I used to run that was a "medication only" weed. I would never think of starting the day with that one............You have any herms on that? I had a guy who had it blow pollen all over his garden but I pointed out a 3' gap in his lightproofing, it was his first garden.Never hermed with me but I couldn't smoke the stuff, I have weed to grow!!!:)

KarmasWheele

Veteran
Chaco........This plant throws nanners like a army of apes even more sensitive than the deisel imo........I dont have light leaks or ph issues either........so my other guess is she dont like the ppm's either that or she just throws nanners on whims........But I pick em off daily.......I wouldnt dare run more than 2 at a time with these though..........No way to find them all......

KarmasWheele

Veteran
ecsd

picture.php

Iss

picture.php

goat(last one I chose Iss cause I think it's well just straight up better)

picture.php

key x sour bub bx4

picture.php

F

FIREofKALI

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to KarmasWheele again.

im out of rep:dunno: beautiful shots, ecsd is classic:canabis: and that key x sb looks tasty:yummy: army of apes :monkeyeat haha:biggrin:

kali:wave:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Beautiful plants and photos as usual KW, really like the look of that ECSD and ISS :biggrin:

P

Paco

Damn KW! looks like you've got your hands full with some beautiful ladies! good work.
And was that ECSD Chaco's cut as well? if so, yummmm!

KarmasWheele

Veteran
thanks for droping in paco...........yes the ecsd was a gift from chaco........as was the key x sour bubble bx4.........Chaco is a solid dude and if it werent for him I'd still have a room full of jock horror and la conned outta my 200 bucks............

KarmasWheele

Veteran
hey folks thanks for the good vibes and good words......I will be putting my larry projects on hold for a spell seeing as I have been selected as a offical tester for Mosca Negra's old time moonshine projects I just found out today so Im not sure which Ill be selected for but here is a list copied from mosca's thread..........

Without further a due, here are the Official Mosca Seeds Old Time Moonshine Tester List:

Marlo
Strainbrain
Dank Frank
Irie Lion
Gsizzle
OrganicOzarks
Firefly22
Chefro420
40AmpstoFreedom
Justa6655321
Kushking20
Beta
Karmaswheele
Danimarie193
Rasta311

Cat Piss x OTM
Arcata Train Wreck x OTM
Lemon Hash Plant x OTM
Cinderella 99 BX-1 x OTM
Sonic Fly x OTM
Purple Urkle x OTM
Indiana Bubble Gum x OTM
Grapefruit Fly x OTM
Chem4 x OTM
Stinky La Pew x OTM
King Kush x OTM
Bubba Kush x OTM

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
I hope you mean that in a good way MGK where have you been in the beercup thread ?

Definitely in a good way mon..

I've still got my little beer cup girl goin.. she dint get enough light tho and is kinda scrawny.. she'll last about 3 nights when harvested and smoked.. lol

mgk :tiphat:

P

Paco

Nice! That keysbbc4 looks really nice. And nyone from the south west is a solid character in my book.
thanks for droping in paco...........yes the ecsd was a gift from chaco........as was the key x sour bubble bx4.........Chaco is a solid dude and if it werent for him I'd still have a room full of jock horror and la conned outta my 200 bucks............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts