What's new

Kushage

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
"maybe in April some of you guys can make some good pics and post a smoke review?"
:D Of course we can! Nice chunky buds SB....:yes:

SativaBelieva

I've left them flowering for an extra week... I think that has improved the taste some more... this way it doesn't need much curing in the jar... I have about an OZ left of this super well done plant... so I need to cut down my usage to save some for 420... luckily I've got some Strawberry Cough drying now... and I'll be making some more KS bubble...

Though... maybe I won't join any daytime events... the way things are looking now, I might have a new job by april...

got a smoke report yet?

i love SAGE, but i've heard that you have to burn through a few breeder packs to find a great pheno. i've also heard that the OG kush cut THSeeds is using is not so hot.

i'm looking forward to hearing more about this cause i'd love to grow this strain

SativaBelieva

No Where Man has posted a smoke report of Kusage here on icmag... his pheno... I think for Kusage and Sage 'n Sour you might need a few packs of seed to find a real outstanding pheno... though Sage is pretty stable, I've had 2 worthy phenos from 1 pack...

Kusage has a real complex high... it has some stoned effect too... unlike SnS, which is totally hyperactive... this Kusage tastes bitter sweet and smells something like coffee...

SativaBelieva

I love this one... super crystalous... foxing also lower buds and beautifull purple hearts at the middle of the bud leaves...

I like thea, but this goes well with cola and coffee... and the relaxing high of the Kusage makes it a perfect evening smoke... my freshly harvested Strawberry Cough is now my daytime smoke, very up high...

Last edited:

okwildfire

thank ya for the info...i was wondering about this stain for a bit now??? is it really worth the cash? cuz there are some low priced seeds out there that are worth so very much more that ya pay for them?

SativaBelieva

TF: Hope you enjoyed it... I've still got your Sage 73... waiting for the right occasion...

OKWF: Seeds are like lotteries... finding the right pheno is the prize... good seeds offer better chances at better phenos... that justifies the prize difference to me... though, I don't look for packs priced at 100 or more... and if you're looking for a sativa, Sage is one of the most price worhty, stable, high quality strain around... one pack will get you a great keeper pheno, in most cases... with Kusage or Sage 'n Sour you might want more packs to be sure to find exactly the pheno of your dreams...

SativaBelieva

... smoking wise I like Kusage over Strawberry Cough, an other strain I grew around the same time... KS is sweeter and smoother... the high is more complex... this pheno tastes much like OGKush, people in the know confirmed... SC is very rewarding to grow, with its hard chunks and fast flowering time...

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Bro, that Kushage of yours was very good, and also the Strawberry Cough, right? Both really good! :yes: Was nice to meet you...:wave:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was great to meet you and smoke some of the Kushage.....cant wait to do it next time, hopefully our paths will cross for a little longer.
Peace

rodia

now were talking

now were talking

H! :wave: i i'm rodia , how are you today ? That's cool grow journal even whit your cam. i loved to see some peoples growing Kind weeds and dosen,t cut corners when it comes to smoking the best Pot! Most of the grow journal are from a particular very unexpansive compagnie that copy everything others does in years of tru breeding ! I enjoy your Thread and i think your on to the good side of the quality line! Peace , Rodi :joint:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
I could taste the love man, was it Strawberry Cough that you gave me, the bud? Smoked that one all by myself man...

SativaBelieva

Checked the menu at the Dampkring... to see that Kusage and Sage 'n Sour are topping the list... being the most expensive weed... €11 per gram... and I do think that price is justified by its quality!

The next is Ocean's 12... €10.50... and is not worth it, imho...

Last edited: