What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Krusty bucket strains, from seed...

Ghost

Krusty,

Good to see you are still alive and kicking! You seem to have mellowed considerably!:) Thanks for sharing your method with us.

The basics of your system have been very well documented, and I am a serious student of your method. The only question that seems to be unanswered is; which strain to use? A strain which is available as a seed. I understand that you, and many other Krusty growers, use clones. For most of us, this is just not possible, we rely on seedbanks.

I've got a few strains in mind, let me know which one you like most:

THSeeds- Bubblegum
Dr. Atomic- NL X Blueberry
HGF- Original Misty

Thanks for your time Krusty, I hope you will be here at IC for a long time to come, sharing your experience with us!

krusty

heyas dewd

its hard to tell because with most strains i have bought from seed banks were lame....like 90% of the time the plant i got from the seed looked nothing like what was sold to me...i have friends who have done the seed business and they all had extremely lame ethics....as in if they ran out of a strain they would simply take seeds from whatever and label them whatever was in need...

so my hands on experince in the seed business tells me that its very...well...seedy to say the least:)

if the seed outfit sells femmed seeeds i would NEVER buy from them...that right there is a huge flag to me saying they care more about pushing then providing a service..

if the seed outfit shows they are out of stock for periods of time on certain strains that is a good thing...and i would simply make sure that you tlel them you want a certain strain and be patient if you have to wait kinda thingy....cause it is werth the wait if you want the actual strain....but if they always have stock on everything...that worries me:/

i wished i had some seed outift that i have tried who actually had the right products....i would gladly put my little seal of approval on it...

i have enough folks bugging me for the strain i tend to just give clones to close buddies....i have talked to bog about grabbing one of his strains...i think LSD or something...and crossing it with my BCBB....then that way i could send those seeds to a breeder or someone who then could throw it out to the public...

i am missing a few things to do this tho..

A. need a male of this LSD strain:)

and B. this is the kicker part...i trust NOBODY in the seed business thus far...i aint going to send the genetics to soo asshwipe who is going to fuck arround....even my breeder buddies in the vancouver area are a bunch of con artist asswhipes...so i would have to meet one of these "breeders" face to face kinda thing and get a feel and shit before i would put my seal of approval on it....cause i dont want yawl invest money and time into a strain that i say "okies this will work for yas" and you all end up with crap:/

i have yet to find one single breeder in real life or online that i would consider honest n shit:/

peace

krusty

Lex Dysic

Re: Krusty bucket strains, from seed...

Ghost said:
Krusty,

Good to see you are still alive and kicking! You seem to have mellowed considerably!:) Thanks for sharing your method with us.

The basics of your system have been very well documented, and I am a serious student of your method. The only question that seems to be unanswered is; which strain to use? A strain which is available as a seed. I understand that you, and many other Krusty growers, use clones. For most of us, this is just not possible, we rely on seedbanks.

I've got a few strains in mind, let me know which one you like most:

THSeeds- Bubblegum
Dr. Atomic- NL X Blueberry
HGF- Original Misty

Thanks for your time Krusty, I hope you will be here at IC for a long time to come, sharing your experience with us!

if your talking bout growing from seed in the krusty buckets...it can be done...but kinda waste imo...what if its a male??

i would tell ya to do smaller test grow first...sex and clone...pick your keepers...than put those clones in the buckets under big lights...

you want a strain that has a nice stretch to it....indica dom strains dont seem to stretch like needed from what ive seen...
a sativa dominant hybrid is good place to start...

take care
lex

Ghost

Lex...

Lex...

No, I wouldn't put a seed in a Krusty bucket. That would be stupid! Like I previously stated, I have studied Krusty's methodology intensively. Although i am yet to use this method, This is, by no means, my first rodeo!

What I am saying is, I need to start with seeds, germ, clone from plants, determine sex, cull males and then clone females for Krusty buckets. I, like the majority of growers, are not part of an established network where we can obtain clones directly.

Yes, I understand the type of plant to look for, but if I could have gotten a recommendation for a particular variety, that would have been helpful. I am sure there are breeders out there that are not "heavily hyped". I was hoping that Krusty would have been able to enlighten me of such a breeder, but, alas, he was not. Thanks anyway Krusty.

krusty

ah ghost i get yas.....i thought you wanted access to BCBB...i have tried various.."Big Bud" strains form seed vencors and never found anything remotely as good....

well lex is right about what kinda structure you want..

i saw pix of bog's lsd and some other strain he had....was it his boggum or something....i would go ask bog what 2 strains i liked cause he knows....the thread was deleted n stuff when i saw and posted what strains of his i liked...but for sure his lsd strain would be a perfect example of what i would place in a bucket..

again i am going off pictures ....also imho i think bog hugely stresses his plants.....too me his enviroment he grows in is shitty..lmao so if he still gets great results from what i think is shitty grow enviroment (soil/unstable temps/light placement/ect) then i can just imagine what kinda results/product one would get under prime enviromental conditions.....

and before yas get on my case...i am just beeing honest...i highly doubt bog gives a rats ass if i dont like his growwing enviroments.....i do think he likes the idea somone likes some of his genetics...

oh....the reason why i think this lcd strain is good was form color and structure and bud size.....most (as in 99%) of the strains i see out there from picture have something lacking....this might have to do with growwing conditions but even so not many have the lime green color i look for.....this lsd seems to have this color....to me that means alot:/

peace

krusty

ps-if you do a KBS with this LSD strain make sure you message me....i hugely want to see what it does:)

Ghost

BOG...

BOG...

Thanks Krusty. I like the pictures and reports I have seen on BOGs strains, but they didn't appear they would grow large enough. They seemed, as I recall, to be more short and squatty. I will head over to BOGs forum and ask him about a strain. If I go LSD I will let you know Krusty.

regards,

Ghost

Ghost

Getting LSD...

Getting LSD...

May be tough since BOG's entire line is not on the Seeds Direct website. Been checking all evening... posted in BOG's and SD's forums...neither BOG or Gypsy have commented...

Latest posts

Latest posts