What's new

krustallos' cave 'o trees

krustallos

Veteran
I've been digging this Lucky Charms lately, have to do 2 15gallon plants under 1k instead of my usual 1 x 25gal but she does great like that

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looking good in here.....I really liked lucky charms. Had 2 phenos. One was very the white dominant. Big dense buds and a earthy kushy smell. The second had slightly smaller buds but a really really nice rotting fruit stench to her. Everything bodhi ive done and seen is top notch

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys! Looking forward to seeing your Guava finish there Dan!

Here she is on the last week for me:

View Image

View Image

View Image

Of course some GG4

View Image

View Image

shes hanging now , had to take her at day 55 because of the move , but shes pretty dense & looks & smells good , but you can tell she needed more time to fatten up & finish properlly . i'll get a few dry pics when their done . but next round will get done right !!!

Your garden ..... like josey said ... 10 outa 10 brutha !!! :respect:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
These look Damn good for only 55 days !!! now i really want to see them go to 70 !!!

just clipped off the stem dry , just put into my cure bin to sweat out the moisture again tonight , will dry them out at least once more then i'll take a taste test . smells fantastic !! its got that cindy sweetness i like so much .

i'm impressed for taking it so early ! can't wait to smoke it :biggrin:

Guava taken early at 55 days

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yield wasn't so hot , about 2 zips per plant , but the early chop probably had alot to do with that . most plants put on the most weight the last 2 weeks . mine were no wheres near as big as yours or as big as they shoulda been . but i'm happy with it as it is this run :) can only get better on the next proper run lol

yeah , real easy trim , one of my favorite attributes about her :) other than that Cindy sweetness ! the FCWW must be one frosty bitch !!! the frost it brought to this & the RHS is rediculous !!!!like the glue does to 99% of its crosses .

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Looking good, Dan. Vegging my guava and rhs right now. Will be flipping the rhs in a few short weeks.

Keep forgetting to ask, but which train wreck are you running, Krusty?

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
4 train wrecks & 3 Flu #6's just went in under the big lights a couple days ago , i've got them on 18/6 for a week then they'll get the flip . the other tray is 4 gluebreath .

gonna blow shit up this round cuz it took me so long to get set up after the move .

picture.php

4 train wrecks .......

picture.php

& the 3 Flu stuck in the middle . why not right ? lol

picture.php

picture.php

& the 4 gluebreath from chunky ....

picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Looking good man, that has to be a nice improvement over that attic space right? Is that floor the bottom floor or finished basement? Is that tile on slab? Might want to have your trays on rigid foamboard for a thermal break if that's the case :yes:

@Dansbuds, sorry to threadjack Krusty :yes:

Last edited:

-tempa-

Man u r room looks good iv just read the whole lot and you no what ur doing love the look of flu man ...great eirk

S

SooperSmurph

Hey Krusty, if you pop your head up i'll post week 8 pics of the Gorilla Glue you traded me :biggrin:

krustallos

Veteran
Howdy everyone, hope November has everyone doing well!

Decided to take some pics finally...

Been running quite a few Diesel's to pick which one I like the most.. which is always too hard a choice..

Here's the Sour Diesel I picked up from Smurph
picture.php

ECSD (Chaco)
picture.php

and some NYCD
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts